Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Team M33 releases 3.71 CFW; M33 = Dark_AleX

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Hold on there is no recovery menu? Why wouldn't this have one if it's compatabile with the PSP 1000, will this 1.5 kernal patch include a way to get a recovery menu? We can't even see if any plugins work if we can't access recovery right?
    uhm! there was in mine /cry

Holy crap, um... This is really cool, but I wish I'd read it more in-depth so I could realize that this has NO HOMEBREW CAPABILITIES WHATSOEVER.
    I guess if worst came to worst I could just figure out how to fix it with Pandora. NO I COULDN'T NEITHER OF MY PSPs CAN MAKE A PANDORA BATTERY OR MAGIC MEMORY STICK NOW.
    Glad that you guys are going to implement the 1.50 kernel soon, though! This is a neat firmware update.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_jmg View Post
    Holy $#@!!
    that was scary as hell, just tried cxmb 2.4 with the bmp background image and my psp wont turn on, trying to acces recovery failed

fixed by removing MS, then at last it entered recovery, then put MS back to disable plugin pfheeew!

I think I know why this happened, I made a backup from flash0 and most of the icons show up as read only and hidden (my guess, sony trying to stop our custom xmb icons) but hopefully theirs are gonna get hacked haha
    That happened to me to but i have mine saved in my MS on my slim. So no non- sony custom themes for a bit. some one has to make a program that turns home made themes in to sony ones.

DCEmu Newbie

i updated my fat psp to see the new themes (colours) and didnt get any if i got the file from a slim would it work im my fat psp?

the colours are built into the slim i think.

DCEmu Rookie

A few things

1 whoever this was done by, Dark Alex or M33 or whoevre, Then thanks for all the work over the last few years.

2 I killed my PSP by dropping it so I am without at this time. I use lots of emus, full screen mp4's not much on psp games. Should I by a slim or a fat?

3 And why is it that if coders only need to make small changes to make homebrew work for slim is it that not many have been converted yet?

Default hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dazman View Post
    A few things

1 whoever this was done by, Dark Alex or M33 or whoevre, Then thanks for all the work over the last few years.

2 I killed my PSP by dropping it so I am without at this time. I use lots of emus, full screen mp4's not much on psp games. Should I by a slim or a fat?

3 And why is it that if coders only need to make small changes to make homebrew work for slim is it that not many have been converted yet?
    well mabe not all the coders have a slim yet...

Quote Originally Posted by dazman View Post
    A few things

@ # 2- buy a slim, the fat custom firmware is slowly transitioning into the slims anyways.

@ # 3- because soon a patch will be made that fixes the 1.5 kernel allowing homebrew to be launched by the old method, so why update 50,000 homebrews when 1 simple fix can be implimented to solve all the problems

come on m33 is Dark_AleX where the proof, why didn't he just keep with the oe name am not saying this is true and am not saying that m33 is bad (even though most times it is) it just seems wired that Dark_AleX whould do a cfw without checking for bugs and updating every time there is 1 or 2, hope this is better then 3.52-4 cos even that has a few bugs *cough*usbhost*cough* and why can't phat psp go staight from 150 to 3.71 m33. wot was wrong with the VSH Menu beening under home most plugins use select or even home (but not as many as select) i like to know how they get around that, ok am done ranting for now

Well is there Other coders in team M33 or is it all the Master Dark_AleX

Thread Information