Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vision loss?

Default Vision loss?

Ok, I am a big soccer player. I play it all the time.

Last week, while I was at practice, I was hit at the back of my head. It was a strong shot.

Since then, I loss some vision. I cant read signs that are 4 metres away from me. I know it happened on the day I got hit by the ball.

I also tried on some glasses, but they made me dizzy. I read on the internet that beeing hit on the back of the head could result in lost of memory or other sort of things. I know there are surgery that could fix my vision, but there's no way I am going under the knife yet.

I am also scared that its not just my vision. It could develop into something bigger.

I cry out for plea, I want my vision back.

Blog Entries

Take whoever kicked the ball to court, get the money and pay for laser surgery! (simple as)

...see a doctor?

Dream Coder

Yea dude, see a doctor. A strong shot to the head could do all sorts of things, from form an aneurism to slightly detaching a retina.

id definitely go to the doctor.
    and if its something serious, sue whoever's ass kicked the ball at your head.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ganondorf View Post
    Ok, I am a big soccer player. I play it all the time.

Last week, while I was at practice, I was hit at the back of my head. It was a strong shot.

Since then, I loss some vision. I cant read signs that are 4 metres away from me. I know it happened on the day I got hit by the ball.

I also tried on some glasses, but they made me dizzy. I read on the internet that beeing hit on the back of the head could result in lost of memory or other sort of things. I know there are surgery that could fix my vision, but there's no way I am going under the knife yet.

I am also scared that its not just my vision. It could develop into something bigger.

I cry out for plea, I want my vision back.

hmm thats strange, i get hit plain in the face by a soccer ball but i never get those symptoms (and these are balls kicked by 28 year old guys ow!)

its strange, i dont believe that can happen from a soccer ball, maybe there was something already going on and the soccer ball made it worse?

BOTTOM LINE, yeah go see a doctor

id definitely go to the doctor.
    and if its something serious, sue whoever's ass kicked the ball at your head.
    you cant sue anybody for an injury over sports, you know that? and even if you do its like 1% successful

and besides he was at practice, sooooo probably signing up for a team requires you to expect injuries for a team

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    Yea dude, see a doctor. A strong shot to the head could do all sorts of things, from form an aneurism to slightly detaching a retina.
    To changing your personality, to pseudo depression....But thats if you get hit in the front

Pfft the first thing you Americans think of is suing, it's really sad IMO....

-!-
    /\

I agree Kramer...You can't sue some guy because he hit you with a football (even though I know you didn't mention that Ganon)...

Go to the doctor.

Well that will happen if you keep Jackin' the beanstalk, cut down to 4 times a day maximum.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information