Thread: Crystal Case for NDS Lite

Blog Entries

NDS Crystal Case for NDS Lite

New from Divineo China

From popular Japanese accessory maker, a protection case for your Nintendo DS Lite. Available in 4 colors: Clear Blue, Clear Pink, Clear Black and Clear White.

looks awesome! do you know if you have to take the ds out of the case before you can play? kinda doesnt look like it to me because of the holes in it.

these things are stupid anyway.
    i wouldnt waste my money on them.

DCEmu Regular

i have one exactly the same as this or very very similar and i hate it, makes the ds a lot thicker and a little heavier and most importantly it just doesn't feel right in your hands when playing it!

Nice idea and all that but if you buy one you will see what i mean, me and my daughter both tried it and both didn't like it after a day or so.

Be warned . . .. . . .. paul

thanks for the magical wisdom paul. ill definately stay away from it.

DCEmu Rookie

It is true that some protectors are way too BIG, but there are some called "gloves" that are just a few milimeters thick and it just flexxible.

I don't know this brand, so you should search another, but don't rush into the conclusion of "stay away".

My NDSL has been protected with one, still it doesn't affect the feeling in the hands.

i was being sarcastic. i wouldnt let him win me over like that. plus i might not even get it myself. my friend is thinking of getting a ds and his hands get cramps playing the ds for long periods of time so maybe ill tell him about it. i was only thinking of this because i remember whats happened to my ds because of not having a case on it.

DCEmu Regular

guys, just my opinion and experience using it and it does look as thick as the one i have, infact it looks 100% the same!

Anyway i guess there is people out there that don't mind holding a brick for hours at a time.

paul

Thread Information