Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandora Installer for 3.xx kernels

Saracchini : You misunderstand kernel mode. 1.50 or whatever version has nothing to do with it. It's just that the 3.6+ kernel had some commands changed around and added as needed to work with the new slim hardware as well as the old hardware. The result is 1.50 kernel mode programs need to be updated.

The latest screenshot app and CWcheat and such and a few others already use kernel mode! They just use the 3.60+ kernel instead.
    I'm sorry, but it does have kernel mode. That is a common misconception.

Cloudy
    Thanks for the clarification. I dontīk know it.
    Some nice homebrews like Hue,PCEP, Dgen and others doesnt have their source coude available so it cant be converted... its sad.

hey guys,
    i don't know but the installer do not run at my psp fm 3.70 fat
    Can you help me?
    i have no idea but it doesn't go on :-(

every time when i start the program a message comes
    "The game could be started.
    (80020148)
    guys can you help me?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by xgamer91 View Post
    every time when i start the program a message comes
    "The game could be started.
    (80020148)
    guys can you help me?
    man I now hot to fix that error, I had the same on 3.40 oe-a and most of games doesn't work so install devhook ( i thought that it is the only choise to play somethink) su when i instaled devhook with 3.11 and wen i went to watch what system fw ir my psp rebooted and every game start working ( on 3.40 oe-a) I don't know why it helped but it helped
    for me so try to do by the tutorial
    http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=295

DCEmu Newbie

I got the same message ( The game could not be started.
    (80020148) and I have 3.51 firmware. I also get the message whenever I try to execute devhook. Any suggestions on what I can be doing wrong?

Thank God! I just used this to convert my battery to Pandora, cause I bricked it when in 3.71.

bah I am having the same problem (using 3.71) it resets the psp but won't run the installer :P what am I doing wrong? xD any help?

DCEmu Pro

When I ran this (on a 3.52 M33-2), it filled my MS with garbage, and then caused that MS to utterly corrupt and die (flashing light fun) when I tried to write anything else to it. It wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed eventually, but not fun by any means.

DCEmu Newbie

Can someone please provide a better explanation of how to use the Pandora application at the start of this thread.

Here's my situation:
    Fat PSP running 3.71 M33-3. Not running any 1.50 kernel at this time. No problems so far, but have 3 PSP batteries and more memory sticks of various sizes then I care to list. Would like to create a Pandora battery and "magic memory card" just in case I need it in the future.

What I've done so far:
    Downloaded file in this thread. Renamed my 1.50 eboot from "EBOOT.PBP" to "UPDATE.PBP" as directed in the readme. Copied "UPDATE.PBP" to a root directory on a ms and the contents of the pan3xx directory to the PSP\GAME directory on my ms.

Questions:
    -What are the contents of the "src.rar" file included with the download in the start of this link used for and where do I put them on my ms if I need them at all?
    -With the exception of the 1.50 eboot file (which I already have and have renamed to "update") are there any other files I need to create a pandora battery and magic memory card, or are all of the files included in the file at the start of this thead?
    -What's the minimum size ms needed for a "magic memory card" used in this pandora process?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but thanks for any help that anyone can offer.

EDIT: New Version out that includes much better instructions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information