Thread: New resources for developers available/coming.

Default New resources for developers available/coming.

Malloc.us is working to offer a few useful resources to the upcoming, aspiring and established developers out there.

To the established developers out there, resources that we endeavor to offer are:
    • A convenient release system that allows developers to easily communicate releases or discoveries etc. with the people on the Malloc.us IRC Network.
    • A private pastebin so that developers can share code without fear of it leaking
    • A private SVN that will enable like minded individuals to work together on projects
    • A private code snippet database that will give developers easy and quick reference to some useful, commonly used code
    • An enclosed, secure environment where developers can freely communicate with like-minded individuals
    • A general gathering place for some of the greatest minds in the PSP scene (only, for now) that consists of developers, hardware experts, firmware investigators and some respected individuals.

If any established developers, hardware experts or firmware investigators are interested in joining us: connect to irc.malloc.us and message me (EvilSeph) to discuss gaining access. If you're not sure how to use IRC, then PM me on these forums and I'll try and help you out.

To upcoming developers, we're going to try and provide a way for you to easily communicate with established developers that enjoy helping people learn how to be just like them; mentoring people.

If any upcoming developers are interested in taking advantage of this resource then connect to the Malloc.us IRC network using the server irc.malloc.us. If you don't know how to use IRC PM me on these forums or post a reply to this post and I'll try and help you.

Other changes Malloc.us are making to aid the PSP Scene can be found here.
    EvilSeph - eXophase.com Administrator
    Great community, quality content, exclusively here.

// An Afterthought. // Malloc.us Network Owner // LAN.st Administrator
    ShellExecute(NULL,"open",(developer == true)?"http://lan.st":"http://www.exophase.com",NULL,NULL,SW_SHOWNORMAL);

East of Lost Angels , West of Victom Ville

I'm not a DEV but it will be interesting to see what the next phase of psp programming will turn up. this may be what the devs have been looking for. a place to meet up and share knowledge. i hope this thread makes it to the psp news page.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSeph View Post
    Malloc.us is working to offer a few useful resources to the upcoming, aspiring and established developers out there.

To the established developers out there, resources that we endeavor to offer are:
    • A convenient release system that allows developers to easily communicate releases or discoveries etc. with the people on the Malloc.us IRC Network.
    • A private pastebin so that developers can share code without fear of it leaking
    • A private SVN that will enable like minded individuals to work together on projects
    • A private code snippet database that will give developers easy and quick reference to some useful, commonly used code
    • An enclosed, secure environment where developers can freely communicate with like-minded individuals
    • A general gathering place for some of the greatest minds in the PSP scene (only, for now) that consists of developers, hardware experts, firmware investigators and some respected individuals.

If any established developers, hardware experts or firmware investigators are interested in joining us: connect to irc.malloc.us and message me (EvilSeph) to discuss gaining access. If you're not sure how to use IRC, then PM me on these forums and I'll try and help you out.

To upcoming developers, we're going to try and provide a way for you to easily communicate with established developers that enjoy helping people learn how to be just like them; mentoring people.

If any upcoming developers are interested in taking advantage of this resource then connect to the Malloc.us IRC network using the server irc.malloc.us. If you don't know how to use IRC PM me on these forums or post a reply to this post and I'll try and help you.

Other changes Malloc.us are making to aid the PSP Scene can be found here.
    This looks interesting good luck with it

PSN ID: splodger15

Thread Information