Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CPS2PSP & MVSPSP ver.2.2.0 for PSP slim 2007/09/30- CPS2 and Neogeo Updates

psp CPS2PSP & MVSPSP ver.2.2.0 for PSP slim 2007/09/30- CPS2 and Neogeo Updates

CPS2PSP is a single arcade (Capcom Play System 2) emulator for the Sony PSP and Sony PSP Slim. MVSPSP is a Neogeo Cartridge emulator for the PSP. NJ released new test versions for the Slim and CFW 3.71 M33

Google translation:
    This one, it does not own new model PSP, but that the friend makes correspond, because it is noisy, it drew up once.
    Because it is slipshod job of 2 hours, addition/is only correspondence to the ROM set which is modified up to correspondence and MAME 0.119 to the memory of 32MB which is expanded, but it is the time because angle, it releases.
    The friend or we not to desire many, because the return of PSP which is borrowed are one week later, it is correspondence of period limitation.
    Only one there being a new model PSP, because either operation verification is not possible, it does not correspond to AdHoc.
    The next time (2007/10/07 schedules) with formal PSP-2000 + 3.71 M33 corresponding binary (also MVSPSP renews correspondence schedule) with the source code (only includes the one for old type PSP).

Source: http://nj-emu.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

The great NJ returns! Tried the latest emu out and its great. You dont need to cache the roms anymore so you'll save alot of space on your memory stick. I've noticed slight graphics corruption when returning a game from sleep mode but goin off of NJ's previous update record this will be sorted out very soon. Hope he also updates his MVS and CPS1 emus as well

Woohoo!! Thanks for this.

Cape Town, South Africa. Where the girl to guy ratio is 7 to 1!

Thanks NJ. Now take a couple of minutes to port this to the Harddrive modded PS2's.
    Pretty please.

Tutorials

Can we PLEASE all cross our collective fingers and pray to our collective god/gods/godessess's that NJ masterfully creates a CPS3psp emulator before he vanishes forever?

By the by,

Is the what'swhat on this that it runs his flawless emus with NO NEED to cashe the roms, but the catch is that it only works on a slim?

if you know let me know.

ps: I love this kid and i think we should each send him a pie. yes platonic, but LOVElove all the same, jeeze. haha

DCEmu Newbie

Theres been reports that the rom convertor that is zipped with the MVS emu is the wrong version. It's 2.1 when the one you need is 2.2. Heres a link for the 2.2 one.

ftp://linux360:[email protected]_romcnv.zip

DCEmu Newbie

wierd problem O_O
    "this program requires PSP-2000 + FW 3.71 m33 or later"
    i do have 3.71 m33 help -_-

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ramzak View Post
    wierd problem O_O
    "this program requires PSP-2000 + FW 3.71 m33 or later"
    i do have 3.71 m33 help -_-
    You get that error if you are trying to run this on the standard Psp as opposed to the new Slim and Lite Psp.

Each time I try to run the program, I get a Game could not be started message. How do I fix this?

yeah, you probably need a CFW. Anyway, anybody knows what happened to NJ? I still can't get Samurai Shodown V (not Special) to run, It loads and all but I get an RomBank error.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information