For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of
the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models.
What's new in version 1.2.0 :
- Major Speed improvements, it's now close to fullspeed !
- Import CRT emulation part of older version of Caprice32 v4.1.0
(less accurate, but much faster)
- Add two new render modes : Fast and Ultra.
- Sound is now played in 16 bits and stereo !
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README file.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/
Thanks to KaosOverride for the hints on VDU stuff
here is my blog !
Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)