Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercard DS-One (SDHC) - SLOT 1

Hello there DCEMU-uk,

this being my first post, a BIG HELLO

I recently purchased my daughter (and soon me lol) an NDS Lite and with that I also bought the DSONE SDHC pack too.

however after 2 hours solid i cannot seem to get it to work.

I followed the instructions to the letter by formatting a 2GB MicroSD for FAT32. and copying the file "MSFORSC.NDS" and the directory "scshell" to the root of the SD card

however I am left with an error, blue screen denoting it "can not found shell directory"

copied the directory on the SD card and renamed it to shell. and still the same error. formated the SD card to FAT attempted the above again and the same error.

downloaded the latest version of SuperCard DSONE and formatted the card for FAT32 and copied the file and directory again, still very same error.

I then tested the super card with L+B on power up and it stated everything is fine. after a reset it come back with the same failure.

for fits and giggles I attempted another Micro SD card, using the above method (only 1GB though) trying different formats (FAT/FAT32) but still the same problem,

However I did attempt to change the input method by holding down L+A and as long as i hold it down the top screen has a nice picture but as usual the bottom screen is there with an error on it.

yeah... i have had about two hours of this so i figure i should ask some much more knowledgeable than I just to save my follicles and my sanity.

Do you get any errors when you hold L+R upon bootup? I'm not entirely sure what's causing the errors you're getting, so perhaps the hardware is defective.

@DanTheManMS

no, theres no errors at all...

in test mode it passes all the tests, albeit by one where it states the test file is not available but the rest are green.

If left to boot normally with the card in it goes to error complaining it cannot find the shell directory.

I recently bought the DS from Argos, for my daughters Christmas present. so i do wonder if it could be a firmware issue perhaps ?

According to supercard the latest firmware for thier card is 1.01 wich the test mode confirms...

i appreciate any help or ideas on what I am doing wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information