Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GooMap - new PSP map viewer

uuuh thanks, but no thanks. i like the ammount of information available about mapthis! im not goin to be using a russian made app when i have a hard enough time with my maps.

but its nice to see competition! shame about the code though.

Yeah, I agree. MapThis suits me, has all sorts of features, and oh yeah, there's information about it in English.

DCEmu Newbie

Wow, comes with a pre-loaded world map and only 400mb. I gotta download this! . Thanks for the news deniska.

EDIT: Nevermind, this sucks. There's no street names on the world map and I can't even get it to work with my PSP-290.

DCEmu Newbie

Hallo

does it work with Holux under GAME150?

DCEmu Newbie

This looks not bad,this will be show the hard work from other users.It`s good for many more impressions or any new possibility.I think more brains takes more efficent things.

see future...............

but i hate the users with bad grumble/bleat sentense.

respect everything.....

sorry for my bad english

DCEmu Newbie

GooMap is not an alternative to MapThis ! It's an independent project. Please respect this.

Instructions

Unrar two parts. Put files in psp/game/goomap.

Please note that ONLY Russian city Moscow in max detail level.

Here is the link to EBOOT.PBP that supports PSP-290 GPS. There is no tracking mode and the like. It just only marks you location with a cross.

http://avovrepus.narod.ru/EBOOT_gps_290.rar

Quote Originally Posted by avovrepus View Post
    GooMap is not an alternative to MapThis ! It's an independent project. Please respect this.
    In my vocabulary, "alternative" does not mean "derived" or "dependent". It just means that it can be used for the same purposes...
    RESPEKT!
    BOOYAKASHA! :-)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    In my vocabulary, "alternative" does not mean "derived" or "dependent". It just means that it can be used for the same purposes...
    RESPEKT!
    BOOYAKASHA! :-)
    I like the app., as a map viewer. It is very simple and surely qualifies as an alternative to map This!, for viewing maps. Unfortunately for me, I have no idea how to go about making a map for it. The way the map zooms in and out is very smooth to the point of impressive. I also like that he was able to add greater detail to the area of importance to him. That is pretty neat. Nice job avovrepus.

As far as GooMap being real competition for map This, at this point it is clearly not. Map This is in another league as far as it's features and general functionality as a G.P.S. system. The last two updates to map This put it in a near commercial quality level in my opinion.

Anyhow, variety is always a plus in my book. Keep up the good work avovrepus.

i like goomap and i would like a detailed map of usa virginia. how do i do that. or how can i get a map.dat and map.tre that has a good map of virginia and works with goomap. or if i cant how can i get map this to work without a gps

DCEmu Newbie

great for goomap iiex sure the mapviewer has a great day wif us ^^ ty for all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information