Thread: 3.10 OE-A Corrupted data

DCEmu Newbie

Default 3.10 OE-A Corrupted data

Hi there,

I'm using 3.10 OE-A and mapViewer 0.5. I ripped the maps using the GMDL tool and placed them in the "mapViewer\maps" directory, then copied the "mapView" folder to the "PSP\GAME310". I've double-checked I'm running the 3.1 kernel in recovery mode, which seems fine.

Unfortunately when I go to Game->Memory Stick on the PSPs menu it tells me 'Corrupted Data'.

If anybody could advise me as to what, if anything, I'm doing wrong that would be great.

I noticed on the YouTube video tutorial there was only directions to 3.3 and 3.4 users. But I found in documentation elsewhere that custom firmware 3.03 and above is fine. So I guess I'm alright with 3.1 OE-A.

Can anybody help please?

Quote Originally Posted by sykadelik View Post
    Hi there,

I'm using 3.10 OE-A and mapViewer 0.5. I ripped the maps using the GMDL tool and placed them in the "mapViewer\maps" directory, then copied the "mapView" folder to the "PSP\GAME310". I've double-checked I'm running the 3.1 kernel in recovery mode, which seems fine.

Unfortunately when I go to Game->Memory Stick on the PSPs menu it tells me 'Corrupted Data'.

If anybody could advise me as to what, if anything, I'm doing wrong that would be great.

I noticed on the YouTube video tutorial there was only directions to 3.3 and 3.4 users. But I found in documentation elsewhere that custom firmware 3.03 and above is fine. So I guess I'm alright with 3.1 OE-A.

Can anybody help please?
    I recommend you to update your firmware to 3.52 M33-4 and update MapThis! to version 0.5.01. It's most stable.Use PRX files from here http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/att...2&d=1190787195 Put the programm into PSP\GAME folder and set 3.52 kernel in the recovery menu.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the assistance. I did as you directed, upgraded to the 3.52 M33-4 firmware, downloaded MapThis! 0.5.01 and included the PRX files you mentioned. Unfortunately, it now goes to the blue screen and gets to 'opening USB device' and then turns off.

I decided to revert back to v05 mapviewer and it gets to the blue screen, states that everything is ok and then I get to select the map of my current location, which I do. However, there is now no GPS signal - I went for a drive around to see if I could get anything and failed. I'm using the Sony GPS module by the way.

Please could you tell me if there's something I'm missing.

Thread Information