Thread: Nintendo DS Rom booting from a SuperCard DS One.

Default Nintendo DS Rom booting from a SuperCard DS One.

Hello, I'm going to buy a Nintendo DS in a few minutes, and a SuperCard DS One passkey rom loader thing, now one thing my friend has pointed out to me but is uncertain about, is that you need to run a utility on the DS to run games from the SuperCard DS One.

Could someone please tell me what utility he's talking about? I already know I need an SD card reader/writer for my computer, then I drag the file into the SuperCard DS One and put it into the DS, but he's told me it's not that simple, so if you guys know what utility he speaks of, I would appreciate it enormously if you told me.

Thank you in advance for your replies. =)

Sorry for making a new post, but what I think my brother was talking about was a utility for the product I purchased, the supercard ds one has a software, the thing is it uses these weird files and I don't know what to do with them, they have a .S file extension, .CPP and .H.

Could someone please help me? Thank you very much.

Ignore the part of the subject that says Rom booting please, I don't want to do that, I want to know if I can buy the supercard DS one and just drag an drop the .nds files and start playing games. Thank you.

use the edit button, thats what its for.
    and please refrain from talking about roms.

and this "utility" hes talking about is the program that comes with whatever you buy.
    its used to put things on your card.

Quote Originally Posted by kcajblue View Post
    use the edit button, thats what its for.
    and please refrain from talking about roms.

and this "utility" hes talking about is the program that comes with whatever you buy.
    its used to put things on your card.
    Thank you very much =)

Thread Information