Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: SNEmulDS v0.6 Alpha released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the help Danief, but I followed all the instructions and it said that the .nds file was patched successfully. But when I start it up on my flashkart it says

"FS Initialization"
    "FS Failure... continue anyways"

or something like that, and I can't see the list of ROMs =[

I put the ROMs in both the root and /SNES directory but its not picking up either... ahhh I just want to play some oldschool SNES fighters =[

the name of the folder is "SNES" no slash. and all caps.

Sweet , anyone got a list of known working roms ?

Quote Originally Posted by tony_vodka2 View Post
    Sweet , anyone got a list of known working roms ?
    Here you are, good sir.

DCEmu Newbie

I did. I wrote '/SNES' to indicate that the capitalized SNES folder is in the root of the microSD. I don't even think you can put slashes in folder names, lol.

Do you have an AceKard2 Danief? If you do, could you send me your .nds file and a few roms to try out on my own AK2?

first day here, hello guys. Great site and emulator thanks so much. I'm currently running v .05 and I'm at work so I'm not able to update right now. For me earthbound runs great (adjust for boss battles) and for basically every game. I got Donkey Kong Country 1 to work great the only problem is when I try to "load state" it will freeze. The game runs fine when I'm playing it but if I ever try to load state it just freezes, I havn't had this problem with any other game. Please help me out. Thanks

Allright, this is a great program and all, and I love it to pieces, but it's not doing the most important thing I want it too! Play Fire Emblem! Specifically Fire Emblem 5: Thracia 776.
    This of course is making me sad. I believe the problem may be that it is an H-Rom or whatever, but I can't be sure, so...

Also, I'm using the R4, DS Lite, and the 3 in 1 EZ flash thingy for extra RAM.

Also, when playing FE4, it's nearly impossible to get the layer orders right to display the different things right. Does anyone have a good set up for that game?

ok i have a m3 ds real. is this compatible if so how can i get it to work?
    i can get the NES and SEGA emus to work but i do the same thing with
    the SNES and it doesnt show any roms on the screen. help?
    Last edited by gantzsurvivor1; June 5th, 2008 at 13:58.

DCEmu Pro

You put the roms in a folder named SNES, in the root of your card?

I think the snemul.cfg file needs to be in there to or maybe in the root of your card.

Also in the snemul.cfg, you can change the default rom folder to be anywhere.

Great news from Archeide...

"No SNEmul is not dead, it’s simply sleeping. I Hope I will have more time later to fix bugs and add improvements to the emulator, but it’s not really possible for the moment.

Due to a change in the MySql from my provider, Wordexpress was not working correctly since some months. I was hoping that the bug will get fix itself but it seems I needed to upgrade Wordexpres. Anyway it seems ok now…"

Source: http://www.snemul.com/ds/

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information