Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SNEmulDS v0.6 Alpha released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

The R4DS firmware isn't kind to folders being put in root. I wish developers would be more wary of that

its cool snes emulator still it doesn't play starwing it shows white screen please make it more compatible.

R4 DS flashcart are really good this snes emulator putting it in the root of the card does work so don't worry to much that emulators don't run this way around i even tried some other emulators same way they do work.

DCEmu Regular

some games use custom chips which this emulator doesn't support, also not all games work yet! infact there are very few games that work to a perfect game play.

Brilliant emulator and come a long way but don't expect all your old favorite's to work YET!

paul

EDIT: donkey kong 1 * 2 seem to work just fine, well 1 anyway and 2 with glitches but still working, think people need to experiment with settings and dldi patch if your card doesn't support!

DCEmu Newbie

You don't even have to put the folder on the root if you know how to edit the .cfg file. Just edit the rom path. I've got my roms in /Emulators/SNES.

DCEmu Regular

yes CARN i did the same, moved to /emulators - DS/snes

paul

I'm going to still mention this as i did test again i'm gathering it might be cause of Hi-ROM games which are games like Donkey Kong Country and Kirby. I re-downloaded the software i did the 2 patches available for m3 the alternate and the original. The Alternate failed to load the emulator properly as the original loaded correctly. But still Hi-ROM games fail to load and seem to have the white screen and do absolutely nothing.

I'm having a problem and wondering if I'm the only one. In the GFX Config menu, for example say BG1 is set to 3 by default. If I try to switch BG1 to another setting, it gets stuck and can only be set to 1 or 0. Anyone else have this problem? I know it's an Alpha release and such things are to be expected, I was just curious.
    Otherwise, great update. Screen scaling makes many of my favorite games a lot better, and the new menus are a lot cleaner and user friendly.

Total awesomeness!

DCEmu Regular

i think anyone struggling to get donkey kong and so on to work is due to not having that extra ram in slot 2! i do and it works and am using R4 + SClite

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information