Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SNEmulDS v0.6 Alpha released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

Hey guys

Ive worked on this homebrew stuff before for my DS and ive actually had the snes emulator working on my DS a while ago, but ive forgot on how to make the SNES emulator play the games on my DS i have installed the Snes emulator and it loads up no problem,but the games dont show, cheers pals

OK I HAVE A FEW MAIN ? WITH DS AND WICH CARD/CARDS TO GET....what is best for emulation 2 card or 1 card I am talking snes segaG nes ext.. if I get 2 card what is the current best solution..is there any thing a 1 card can do that a 2 card can not...PRICE NOT BEING A FACTOR IN THE ANSWER

if price is not a factor then get both.

All you realy need to know is that slot-1 card can not run gba software.

Cool

get both lol that isnt much help ....get both what ...passcard or m3...wich slot 2 .. I heard that there is converion isues with .nds files with 2 slot solution ..m3 and a smart card to many f'n options is their not a standerd to what is the best solution.. can you have a dual 4GB sd unit with 8GB of tottal space .wtf is the best that is the? that everybody wants to know and nobody wants to answer. I want to run hombrews in .nds format and play emus and run .gba hombrews.......p.s. not trying to be a dk just want the best

woaawww..... the things we can do with a ds... im so happy i found this site today
    nice work on this emulator man! although running ff4 glitchy all other roms seem to work...

thanks and keep up the good work

DCEmu Newbie

Default problems

Im having problems running rpgs on this emulator(only thing i tried), mainly final fantasy 4-6...The graphics end up all messed up, start menu is nearly all black, tiles that have no business being there appear and others are missing.... I tried messing with the layer options, ends up fixing some problems and messing up others... Anyone else having these problems? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

So many games I tried have such a huge amount of defects that they aren't even playable...
    Last edited by tehemai; January 9th, 2008 at 09:28.

DCEmu Newbie

I got sooooo many problems for example: in super street fighter 2 theres blank space left at the screen (even if i turned it to FULL SCREEN) or ff2(4) the menu is messed up and if i touch "fix graphics" the screen goes black and you can see cecil's face and secret of mana you can see the title screen and if you push start you can't continue playing because you can only see a forest (or something like that) and not even the "enter a name"- screen
    there are more games that don't work correctly but as long as Smash T.V works superb im ok with it
    Last edited by doom_ex; January 2nd, 2008 at 21:09.

DCEmu Newbie

Is the project dead? They haven't updated for a few months now, not even a status report...

DCEmu Newbie

thank for release

*Anxiously waiting for next version* ¬_¬

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information