Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: SNEmulDS v0.6 Alpha released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

Hola a todos.
    Para que funcione este emulador y que encuentre las roms, se deberá crear un directorio en raíz de nuestra microSD y colocar ahí las roms, como sigue:

X:\SNES

Donde X es la letra de la microSD

Quote Originally Posted by hhrs View Post
    Hola a todos.
    Para que funcione este emulador y que encuentre las roms, se deberá crear un directorio en raíz de nuestra microSD y colocar ahí las roms, como sigue:

X:\SNES

Donde X es la letra de la microSD
    X es la raíz del microSD.

Hey guys, I'm running an R4 with the newest firmware 1.84 I believe, and I'm looking to run some homebrew games. I have lunar magic which is used to edit super mario world (as many of you already know) and it uses large Roms, to big for this emulator to run so it seems. I get "large rom detected" and a white screen. The Lunar magic roms are required to be expanded to 6MB or so, and apparently this is too much on the emulator. I read through the 11 pages prior (yes all of it before asking stupid questions) and it seems I need to get myself a slot 2 card to increase the RAM used by the emulator. Can anyone tell me which would work, or what to look for? Also if one isn't needed to play lunar magic expanded roms, what do I need to do in the emulator to get them to work. (I can edit the .cfg file if needed, just instruct me on what needs to be done). I really appreciate the help, I'd love to be running some self made lunar magic roms and host them on my website with instructions on how to get them up and running.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Porter View Post
    Hey guys, I'm running an R4 with the newest firmware 1.84 I believe, and I'm looking to run some homebrew games. I have lunar magic which is used to edit super mario world (as many of you already know) and it uses large Roms, to big for this emulator to run so it seems. I get "large rom detected" and a white screen. The Lunar magic roms are required to be expanded to 6MB or so, and apparently this is too much on the emulator. I read through the 11 pages prior (yes all of it before asking stupid questions) and it seems I need to get myself a slot 2 card to increase the RAM used by the emulator. Can anyone tell me which would work, or what to look for? Also if one isn't needed to play lunar magic expanded roms, what do I need to do in the emulator to get them to work. (I can edit the .cfg file if needed, just instruct me on what needs to be done). I really appreciate the help, I'd love to be running some self made lunar magic roms and host them on my website with instructions on how to get them up and running.
    I think the consensus is that the EZFLASH V 3-1 expansion pack is the best for price. I saw it for $19 at dealextreme. Works for GBA games and expansion ram, but heard the "rumble" part is not good.

I've also heard that SNEmuldS and SNESDS both seem to have trouble with "Rom Hacks", so they may have trouble with Lunar Magic made levels even beyond their size. Perhaps someone who is using a Ram Expansion pack could check it for you if you sent them a custom level.

There is a more professional hack that was made by the lunar magic creators named "Super Demo World, the Legend Continues", it can be achieved rather easily by googling it. If someone with a slot 2 expansion can get that working, anything I ever make with it will work. Aside from my issue, if you've never heard of the rom and liked super mario world, definitely give it a play, it's amazing. It's basically super mario world, a few new features and made 2-3x harder easily for players who thought the original was great but a bit too easy. It's a perfect remake

Anyway, if anyone can get that rom working on there DS with an R4 or anything else that would be awesome, let me know how you do it if you can. Also thanks on the info on the EZ flash, I've read about it and it's probably what I'll grab, if this works.

Game hacks tend to not work well with the SNES emulators for the DS. I've heard the NoSound version of SnezziDS runs Super Demo World, but you'll need a slot-2 device with GBA compatibility to get it to work (the 3in1 should work for this).

very nice job

i cant get it to load my roms, what might be the problem?

Without any details on your situation there is no way for us to troubleshoot what your problem might be.

how can i put games on my dsi like this emu ? im new to the dsi and i dont know anything thanks if someone helps me

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information