Thread: 2nd week winner of Goozex contest on Facebook?

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

xbox 360 2nd week winner of Goozex contest on Facebook?

In conclusion to the news we made regarding DCEmu on Facebook last week, I'm sorry to say that we didnt win....just kidding! DCEmu Reviews has won the 2nd week contest of Goozex's Facebook contest! We also offered a contest for those helping us which you can read below for more information.

Invite your friends to the Goozex Video Game Community application on Facebook, and you can win one Xbox 360 special edition for Halo 3!

The giveaway period begins on Sunday September 30, 2007 and ends on Saturday October 27, 2007 at midnight. Goozex will select one winner every week among the users that have invited the most friends to register to the Goozex Video Game Community application on Facebook.com. Only invites sent to friends through the application and converted into active registered users will be counted for. Click here for rules.

Goozex will select one winner and award one prize each week, with the following schedule:

• Week 1: September 30, 2007 through October 6, 2007 - First Xbox 360 Halo 3 winner announced on October 7, 2007
    • Week 2: October 7, 2007 through October 13, 2007 - Second Xbox 360 Halo 3 winner announced on October 14, 2007
    • Week 3: October 14, 2007 through October 20, 2007 - Third Xbox 360 Halo 3 winner announced on October 21, 2007 - TBA...could be YOU!
    • Week 4: October 21, 2007 through October 27, 2007 - Fourth and last Xbox 360 Halo 3 winner announced on October 28, 2007 - TBA...could be YOU!
    So what are you waiting for? Weeks 3 and 4 could be claimed by YOU! All you have to do is just register with Facebook, add Dcemu Networks to your friends list and we'll send you an invite! Once you add the application to your Facebook account, send invites to your friends to be eligible for the contest. The more you send and the more that accepts your invite, the better chance you have at winning!

We'll have the winners chosen for our contest shortly. For the time being, here is the list of people are who eligible. Two of these lucky people will be getting a prize of their choice!
    Spoiler!
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

DCEmu Newbie

Man, I hope I win, but I'm not telling which one I am, in case that will affect it :P. Probably won't, but this a really cool contest . Is the supercard an SDHC or regular? Probably regular.. since SDHC isn't in the name..

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bowmessage View Post
    Man, I hope I win, but I'm not telling which one I am, in case that will affect it :P. Probably won't, but this a really cool contest . Is the supercard an SDHC or regular? Probably regular.. since SDHC isn't in the name..
    It is the regular one.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Thread Information