Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Turbo Grafx-16

Blog Entries

psp Turbo Grafx-16

Illegal Machine has released a new PC Engine emulator for the PSP, heres the release details:

By popular request... been getting a few messages for this one so here you go

this has the icon.pmf that shows the original Turbo-grafix TV commercial, among other things..

This is:

Slim Compatible

1.5 compatible

Just place the extracted folder into the GAME folder and place the roms in the Turbo Grafx-16 folder NOT a folder named ROMS.. Just put them all in the same directory as the EBOOT.PBP and above all

ENJOY

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Damn I have to go to work, i cant wait until i get home to try this...damn!!

Thanks Illegal Machine

Nice work, Bonks here I come! lol

This is a nice surprise! But I can't get any games to work. I just get a black screen and have to return to XMB.

PSP Coder

mmmm

Now to mod this to do 480i out.

*drool*

Nice, I like PC-Engine. Glad to see people still work on PC-Engine emulators, there are not many

DCEmu Newbie

hows the speed and sound support? any good?

DCEmu Legend

psp This is great for the Slim PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionT View Post
    This is a nice surprise! But I can't get any games to work. I just get a black screen and have to return to XMB.
    Yeah same here. What gives? Some games load up for me but a lot of the most popular games like Bonk's Adventure, Blazing Lazers, Bloody Wolf, Air Zonk, Dungeon Explorer, etc. all give me just a black screen. You can get back into the menu to pick a different game but this emulator seems very picky on what ROMs it supports.

Illegal Machine himself told me that he has gotten the games I mentioned above to work so it must be my ROMS but damn.

I was using ROMS from the PC Engine Offline Verified ROM Set.

If anyone can give me a hint *cough cough* on where to get ROMS that actually work for this emulator I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, this emulator is the Hue emulator, not PCEP. I'm not sure what version of Hue this uses but I'm guessing 0.70.

Having the original Turbo Grafx 16 TV commercial play as an animated EBOOT .PMF is so awesome. Really nice work sprucing up the EBOOT.

I always had a sweet spot for Turbo Grafx 16 for some reason. I'm so glad to be able to play it on the PSP Slim.

Nice work,a friend was over last night playing rondo of blood on a turbo duo he brought over :P the same guy is selling me a neogeo cd system.

Anybody know if this supports supercd/supercd2?

DCEmu Newbie

Try using the roms with (b1) or (b4) or so at the end of them i always had to use those for the bonk games try using those full rom names in google search something spiffy is bound to pop up.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information