Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DDR for PSP :)

DCEmu Newbie

Default DDR for PSP :)

Now that would be sweet if someone made a DDR Emulator for the PSP, I use the emulator for my PC all the time. Wish I knew wtf I was doing because I would try to make one.

DDR = Dance Dance Revolution for those who dont know.

Then again maybe one day the MAME version will work now that I think about it.

Stepmania is barely runs good ona a 1ghz machine. Its not possable to port to psp. It doesnt run fullspeed on xbox either. Plus DDR sucks without a pad. It would be better spent porting a real bemani game like IIDX or Pop'n Music.

DCEmu Newbie

Hrm, Stepmania runs on a far lower spec than 1 ghz. I've been toying with the idea of porting stepmania, but not gotten around to it. It would be entirely possible to write a Stepmania 'lite' that ran on a bloody 386. I guess you've never played DDR on a PS2 pad, or experienced the joy of 10 foot songs on the keyboard.

Dude DDR isnt challegening with hands. Hence why I suggested 2 games that are music games that are supposed to be played with your hands.

DCEmu Newbie

Meh, I dont care about a challenge, though playing with your fingers on a keyboard on the right song IS a challenge. I just thought it would be cool to play, and *gasp* FUN!

I always felt like a kid with disabilities (Nothing bad ment by that to anyone who is) trying to play the dance game... I just have no skills at it I guess, lol. I think it would be fun either way but I just never could do it, even with the dance matts at home... I was just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    I always felt like a kid with disabilities (Nothing bad ment by that to anyone who is) trying to play the dance game... I just have no skills at it I guess, lol. I think it would be fun either way but I just never could do it, even with the dance matts at home... I was just horrible.
    it's pretty easy after you've played it for 4 years

lol K its been 4 yrs since I tried....maybe I think.. I tried maybe 3 yrs ago.. Think that will count in my favor lol

DCEmu Newbie

Portable DDR? What are we supposed to do, put the PSP on the floor and jump on it?

Quote Originally Posted by djrobx
    Portable DDR? What are we supposed to do, put the PSP on the floor and jump on it?
    sounds fun

if one does come out, it'd probly use the mini type-b port to plug in a hand-held version of the dancemat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information