Thread: Sega Rally Revo US version

Blog Entries

psp Sega Rally Revo US version

New from SuccessHK

Redefining Rally: High-speed next-gen racing on a wide variety of surface types, all within environments from exotic locations around the world.
    Groundbreaking GeoDeformation? Proprietary technology creates fully deformable environments and surfaces, ensuring that the race experience changes on every lap.
    Fully-Licensed Vehicles: Customizable 4WD, 2WD and Classic vehicles including the Subaru Impreza, Ford Focus, Audi Quattro, Lancia Stratos and Toyota Celica.
    Competition: Advanced AI plus online and offline multiplayer for up to six people ensure a healthy level of competition for drivers of any standard.

psp Sega Rally

I Now in fact i am playing it now and its to cool nice game i just cant find a 100%- savegame i guess its because the game is to new. :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

god game i like it

This one is really fun. I like the car physics here better than in both PSP Ridge Racer games...and I am an all time RR fan....SEGA did great here, with arcade style Rally racing....The graphics are unbelievable too.

This one and Burnout Dominator are my personal two favorite racing games on PSP right now....NFS Carbon and Ridge Racer 2 just bit the dust.

The downfall here is that the game is pretty short in challenges.

Thread Information