Thread: "Team AOP" Statement from PSPCrazy owner

Default "Team AOP" Statement from PSPCrazy owner

Via PSPCrazy

At this point I could care less if Team AOP is "fake", because at this time no one truly knows that. A person can not act on theory alone that would simply lead everyone to believing in things that may be completely wrong. The fact they are asking questions means they want to release it for the community out of kindness, and that is something we must protect whether they can release or not will be up to them.

After seeing all those sick and pointless posts/thread on the Team AOP forum all i have to say is that the the PSP scene is so messed up right now, half the people behind it are assholes like the ones who flooded the aop forums with baseless curses that can’t ever be proven with fact. They don’t deserve free homebrew or custom firmwares, I don’t believe they even deserve to have the unit we pride ourselves with, the Sony PSP.

Our Forum is what it is because of what we stand for: The only PSP community which helps out it’s members when they are in need, stands behind them when they need help, and gives them confidence when they are down.

That is what we stand for, now let’s show the rest of the messed up PSP scene just how much we believe in what we stand for. Seriously every single one of the PSPcrazy members that help me and the PSP scene towards this great cause deserves more then a round of applause, they deserve a pot of gold.

At the end we are here to back the awesome PSP developers, help the new coders grow, and to rid it of the flamers that try to destroy this awesome community that is making the PSP Scene what it is.

DCEmu Newbie
    Little lame rundown town in the middle of butt**** nowhere

amen to that. weather they actually succeed in making it or not, i give them props for trying. i dont give the majority of the people in the psp scene props because they just use everyone elses stuff, dont contribute themselves, and just complain about damn near everything, weather they use it or not, but its just a mean harsh experience for anyone who tries to start developing. i encourage developers, even if they dont release something, or if they try and fail, or they do something amazing

yeah i agree too, the psp scene rips new developers apart... so bad that alot of people dont want to step up just to get thrown down and flamed.

DCEmu Pro

i never doubted "team AoP" for a second, but you have to admit that the way they anounced, spoke, and withdrew is undeniably suspicious of fakers.

their context didn't remotely hint they knew anything about programming. <-- that, isn't even a theory though, just my opinion based off of what i saw when i read their resignment.

for those having a hard time determining my stance, i'm not bashing, nor against, team AoP. they just haven't provided any solid evidence that they are in fact the reel-deel. they could have easily went to dax / fanjita / any other well known / highly regarded developer, and make some sort of transaction with their work, in which X developer could confirm team AoP to be real. there isn't a doubt in my mind that any developer would think twice before backing a custom firmware team -- especially in such troubling times

DCEmu Old Pro

After seeing all those sick and pointless posts/thread on the Team AOP forum all i have to say is that the the PSP scene is so messed up right now, half the people behind it are assholes like the ones who flooded the aop forums with baseless curses that can’t ever be proven with fact.
    Cmon... The evidence that I provided (which people flooded) was links to forum posts made by the lead coder which A. Proved he was a noob and B. Proved he was lying when he said that those posts were made before he started on AOP.

If anyone is in any doubt that AOP are bullshitters, check this - http://f6y.ath.cx/ownage/aop-fcking-fails.htm and http://f6y.ath.cx/ownage/cloudy-owns-aop.htm - scroll down on the second one for my post.

Cloudy

DCEmu Newbie

Matiaz did owned the Team AOP.
    The team aop members are people that only want be famous as Dark_AleX doing custom firmwares.
    The problem is that they don't know compile a prx. Don't know C/C++ .
    First, they should learn C and then make a custom firmware.
    Also they was using the C# language in the PSP and it is a Microsoft language, it doesn't work on PSP, only Windows, Linux and Mac.

Thread of Matiaz -> http://forums.**********.net/showthr...highlight=team

Edit : I can't put the link in the post.
    If you want look it, write on google : Team AOP - Busted

Greetings

PSP Scene need new developers, yes, but the people want be famous and saying that :
    "I'll do a custom firmware" .
    They want be famous, but if they don't know compile a prx I think that they don't know as do custom firmwares.
    First, would be better start from Hello World and later up the difficult nivel.

I think that only there are six persons in the scene for do custom firmwares that are :
    Dark_AleX, Fanjita , Mathieulh, Booster , Nem and Tyranid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhunter View Post
    Cmon... The evidence that I provided (which people flooded) was links to forum posts made by the lead coder which A. Proved he was a noob and B. Proved he was lying when he said that those posts were made before he started on AOP.

If anyone is in any doubt that AOP are bullshitters, check this - http://f6y.ath.cx/ownage/aop-fcking-fails.htm and http://f6y.ath.cx/ownage/cloudy-owns-aop.htm - scroll down on the second one for my post.

Cloudy
    Dude... you seriously pwned them big time. Nice one.
    I knew these were fakers right when they announced the firmware, so it's not really a surprise to me at all. I'm glad they were finally proven to be fakes.
    They couldn't even code too. How embarrassing!
    Also caught in the end, and publicly humiliated... must be tough, but it's what they deserve for being cheaters.
    Idiots, it's these lamers who are killing off the PSP scene altogether!

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mashphealh View Post
    Matiaz did owned the Team AOP.
    I gave him the links Muhahahaha. It's funny to think I started all this .

Quote Originally Posted by Mashphealh View Post
    I think that only there are six persons in the scene for do custom firmwares that are :
    Dark_AleX, Fanjita , Mathieulh, Booster , Nem and Tyranid.
    Forgotten about WildC*rd? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
    Dude... you seriously pwned them big time. Nice one.
    I knew these were fakers right when they announced the firmware, so it's not really a surprise to me at all. I'm glad they were finally proven to be fakes.
    They couldn't even code too. How embarrassing!
    Also caught in the end, and publicly humiliated... must be tough, but it's what they deserve for being cheaters.
    Idiots, it's these lamers who are killing off the PSP scene altogether!
    Agreed. Giving false hope to people is wrong.

Cloudy

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhunter View Post
    I gave him the links Muhahahaha. It's funny to think I started all this .

Forgotten about WildC*rd? ^_^

Agreed. Giving false hope to people is wrong.

Cloudy
    Dark_AleX said at Elotrolado.net (spanish forum) that Wildcard didn't get the source code of OE using reverse engineer.
    Dark_AleX said that he passed the OE source to team wildcard.

I know all this because I'm Becus and I'm spanish
    Really I don't know if wildcard can make a custom firmware xD.

Thread Information