Thread: Sony Media Manager Goes Pro , supports PSN downloads

Default Sony Media Manager Goes Pro , supports PSN downloads

via Pspfanboy
    http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/10/19/...psn-downloads/

Sony's Media Manager software allows PSP owners to easily transfer music, videos and save data between their PCs and PSP systems. Although we always believed the software should be bundled with the PSP for free, Sony is keen on charging a nominal fee for its use, rendering it much less attractive. Well, it looks like Media Manager is getting a significant update in its new "Pro" revision:

* Windows Vista support
    * PSN support - "This new feature lets you transfer downloadable PLAYSTATION Network games from your PC to the PSP system and back, including any Saved Data."
    * FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Converter) support
    * Backup mode, audio shuffle and search features.

The software will retail for €9.99 in Europe (no US release has been announced). Most exciting of the new features must be PSN support, which will transfer downloadable games to the system. Hopefully, this won't be the only way to get games onto the PSP. In Japan, the PSP Store has a free client you can download. We're certain that SCEE will do the same.

That is pathetic! It Should Be Free! I wonder.. if they also charge their employees for use of tolet paper also! But, really.. anyone with half a brain can just dock the PSP just like another drive and, use their favorate software to convert your videos into MP4.

woot woot. another front page again.

i agree. but to those total noobs, i guess itll help

Thread Information