Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE]{ANY PSP} Pandora | Universal PSP Unbricker/3.71 M33 installer

Default question

i got the despertar.... and ran it, it went all ok but when i activated the battery to use with a fat psp , i put in the battery and mem stick and the menu comes up with the 4 options in ur tut. so i press x to install 3.71 m33 and it loaded a whole bunch of stuff that says ok. and when its done, it say press x to shutdown restart manually and when i do the psp screen loads but no icons and it freezes up. can someone help me please

You need to taker out the memory stick.

If it still freezes, just reboot into pandora and install it again

DCEmu Newbie

i was being kinda of lazy so i decided to buy a pandoras bat. instead of making one....... so im just gona borrow a friends ms to make as a magic stick.
    but thats where i need help. i dont know what to put in the magic stick.
    and btw my psp's fw is 3.80 if theres a problem to it... i dont really know what im doing as far as from the firmware stuffs..
    plz help

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtentpeg View Post
    You need to taker out the memory stick.

If it still freezes, just reboot into pandora and install it again
    ok i'll give it a try and btw thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiondrugs View Post
    i was being kinda of lazy so i decided to buy a pandoras bat. instead of making one....... so im just gona borrow a friends ms to make as a magic stick.
    but thats where i need help. i dont know what to put in the magic stick.
    and btw my psp's fw is 3.80 if theres a problem to it... i dont really know what im doing as far as from the firmware stuffs..
    plz help
    if its a slim your outa luck as fr what I;m going to tell you to do next. If its a phatty, then PM me for a little extra helper :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

im pretty sure its a fat one. since i got it 2 years ago. so yea

Then send me a message hion

DCEmu Newbie

hey dude

great guide! thanks for giving me some hope now that my psp was bricked[i tried to downgrade but then the guy who amde the downgrader made the dumb mistake of not specifying how much free mem stick space you needed and i got bricked] but i have a few questions since some of the things in your guide arent clear.

-when you say place the firmware .pbps in the root of the mem stick do you mean DIRECTLY in the MP_ROOT folder, or inside one of the subfolders included?

-secondly, at the end of the guide you say "get BSOD" what is BSOD? is it an option i have to choose once i switch the psp on?

thanks for responding in advance.

1. No, they go on the root of your MS. The root of any directory is the first folder available. For your PSP the root is X:/ where X is any letter, usually D, E, F, or G.
    2. BSoD=Blue Screen of Death. Its the blue screen you get when you have a partially bricked PSP that says press O to continue or whatever. A BSoD is never a good thing, but can often be fixed quite easily

Awesome guide!

I have a couple of issues though...

First everything goes accordingly with the tutorial, then when it's time to install the battery creator from the PSP it says:

The game could not be started (80020148)
    O Back

Is that the BSoD that you spoke of??

It does that for a few emulators I try to play for some reason...

Anyways do I have to reinstall my custom firmware to fix this... or I guess I'm asking how to fix this problem... I have 3.71 m33-4 or if theres a thread on it can I get a link.. already searched

EDIT: Also atm I have 2 batteries... i have the sodered pandora battery, and my normal psp battery... now will I need ANOTHER battery for pandora battery?

Thanks guys keep up the great work.
    Last edited by PimPeDoutGeese; January 10th, 2008 at 16:53.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information