Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just plain Weird Stuff.

Default Just plain Weird Stuff.

Here i am again, with ANOTHER installment[this time with better pictures]. hope you enjoy :thumbup:

Are you tired of being cool, popular and socially acceptable?

Do you wish people would refer to you as "Four-eyes", "Dorkazoid", "Poindexter" and trip you in the hall?

Now the glamour of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Jonas Salk can be yours with these handsome Nerd Glasses! Embrace your inner geek and don these clunky, coke-bottle spex. Suddenly you'll find that people will begin to see you as more well-read, computer savvy and completely uncoordinated! (though you may not be able to see them)

Everybody knows Nerd Chic
    is where it's at!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ZOMBIE BRAIN
    GELATIN MOLD

Picture this... you've just served a delicious dinner, and now it's time for dessert. Mmmmmmm. Your guests can just imagine the wonderful confection you have for them.

Imagine their faces as you come out of the kitchen with a wiggling brain on a platter and tell them to "Dig in!"

The Brain Mold is a life-like, highly detailed mold of the left side of a human brain. It's 9" x 7" x 4" and is made of sturdy plastic. It comes complete with instructions for making life-like, brain-colored desserts. Yum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    USB POLE DANCER

We know you love your job. You are well paid. Get great inner satisfaction. And the Boss fully appreciates the amazing work that you do. In fact, there is only one thing that can make your idyllic job any better -- and that is your own personal stripper on your desktop!

Until now, that dream was just a fantasy. But thanks to the USB Pole Dancer, your fantasy can come true. This bikini-wearing hottie plugs into your computer's USB port and audio port. When sound plays on your system, she dances and gyrates around the pole and performs some truly seductive moves.

It's a well-known fact that hamsters are the most punctual creatures in the animal kingdom. Before clocks and watches were invented, people used to strap hamsters on their wrists to tell the time of day. It was not uncommon to hear passersby say, "Look at the time -- It's half past hamster!" Switzerland became famous for watches -- not because they were brilliant engineers -- but because their indigenous hamsters were exceptionally accurate timekeepers.

http://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/grap...tecommie-3.gif

My, how Communism has fallen. It used to be one of the most feared powers on the globe. Now it's a toy.

With Create-A-Commie and just a little bit of creativity, you can create your favorite Communist heroes -- Marx, Lenin, Castro, and that hostile heartthrob, Che Guevara.

It works like a Woolly Willy toy you played with as a kid -- You use the magic wand to position metal filings over the bald Commie's head. Create hair, beards, mustaches, and even hats. It's as much fun as it is a complete waste of your time!

Create-A-Commie is about 6" tall and comes packaged as shown on the left. It includes drawings of famous Communists, which you can use as models. Requires no batteries or political ideology.

OMFG :rofl: I have to get some of these!!! where can I get them? K-Mart?

over the internet only

which ones do you want? ima link you

aww I can't get stuff over then net. My mom is paranoid about identity theft.

You know sourced i'm not sure if DCemu would be the same if you ever left. You're the one that gives us all the laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by PLZKLLME0080 View Post
    aww I can't get stuff over then net. My mom is paranoid about identity theft.
    lmao :rofl:
    maybe for christmas..ill mail you some

Quote Originally Posted by cal360 View Post
    You know sourced i'm not sure if DCemu would be the same if you ever left. You're the one that gives us all the laughs.
    thanks man :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

how much for usb stripper?

wow man ur awesome

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    wow man ur awesome
    thanks

Seriously sourced,
    I think you well deserved the "Funky Postman" title.

I don't like my strippers USB powered.
    I like my strippers...er...blood powered...
    And money powered.
    I love growing my shabby beard.
    No questions asked at bars and strip clubs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information