Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP Firmware Version 3.72 is out

DCEmu Rookie

yay! >.< remotenesss!!! but, i bet 2.00 for le ps3 is going to come out a lot later... but who knows! i might have my foot in my mouth real soon ^-^

So, will Dark Alex return under yet another cover name, or who will step up and take the seat? Not much incentive in this update is it? Not that many will be interested in PS3 W.O.L. functionality.

...even though I am. :-x

DCEmu Regular

I thought there were plenty of people who wanted to see more pops compatibility... isn't that what's in this update?

Another question would be... does the current psar dumper work with this, and what would happen if I extracted/decrypted the new pops.prx and replaced the 3.71cfw prx with it?

DCEmu Newbie

I dont get it...If the playstation network titles are what allow us to play our psx games on psp couldnt sony just get rid of the feature and then we wouldnt be able to do it anymore in the next firmware update?

how can i emulate this firmware ? devhook or through my pandora epmb08

Anyone know if Resident Evil 2 works with the latest POPS, has Compatibility become any better since 3.50?

DCEmu Newbie

Cool M33=dax

Yo U Know M33 = Dark Alex Team (With More Members)U F**** B---

Quote Originally Posted by jaws365 View Post
    Anyone know if Resident Evil 2 works with the latest POPS, has Compatibility become any better since 3.50?
    RE2 is fully playable, I finished it last month. I don't remember exactly how, mas there's an exploit with the ID of RE2. But it IS playable, you just have to do something. I made it, but I really don't remember. And I played using the old 3.40 OE-A.

Quote Originally Posted by urherenow View Post
    Another question would be... does the current psar dumper work with this, and what would happen if I extracted/decrypted the new pops.prx and replaced the 3.71cfw prx with it?
    Try it and find out! I assume you have a pandora's battery?

Quote Originally Posted by ab9003 View Post
    I dont get it...If the playstation network titles are what allow us to play our psx games on psp couldnt sony just get rid of the feature and then we wouldnt be able to do it anymore in the next firmware update?
    Well, yeah, of course, and then all the people who have paid to download Playstation Network titles will sue them. Smart move on their part, yes?

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhunter View Post
    But has it ever occurred to anyone, that they are actually adding features? IMAGINE THAT! Oh, let's all bad mouth them because they are IMPROVING their system.
    Exactly! Its so ridiculous to hate SONY but be an avid PSP user. If you "hate" SONY, get a GP2X which is strictly for homebrew and against restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenHaiku View Post
    So, will Dark Alex return under yet another cover name, or who will step up and take the seat? Not much incentive in this update is it? Not that many will be interested in PS3 W.O.L. functionality.
    Dark_AleX loves the theatrics, that is for sure. Nothing wrong with that. Its part of the ingredients for a lot of legends. Sure, I would love to see CFW updated with SONY's official updates but its not fair to demand or put pressure on Dark_AleX. I am most interested in the PSX (POPS) compatibility increase.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information