Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP Firmware Version 3.72 is out

DCEmu Newbie

Is there any devhook like functionality in any of the M33 Releases or similar? I'm not interested in new firmware features at this point but I want to be able to fake out my firmware version to play stuff that requires the newer releases... I'm currently on 3.52M33-4 and with Dark Alex's supposed retirement, I dunno if I'll ever upgrade again....

Note: I would make a new thread for this but apparently I don't have permission?

Quote Originally Posted by zenaxe View Post
    Is there any devhook like functionality in any of the M33 Releases or similar? I'm not interested in new firmware features at this point but I want to be able to fake out my firmware version to play stuff that requires the newer releases... I'm currently on 3.52M33-4 and with Dark Alex's supposed retirement, I dunno if I'll ever upgrade again....
    I *think* there's a version spoofer. But to be honest you might as well just update.

Note: I would make a new thread for this but apparently I don't have permission?
    Well, no, not in here, because this is the news forum, for news. You can, however, start a thread in the help forum.

DCEmu Legend

Well, if your using a Slim PSP, 3.71 M33-2 is definitely where its at.

After the 1.50 kernel patch, I also upgraded my original PSP to 3.71 M33-2 as well with no regrets.

3.52 M33-4 is very nice though for those who don't want 3.71 M33-2 for whatever reason.

More of the changelog:

Theme Settings

You can now set a theme under [Theme Settings].

The home menu color, background and icons for XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) will change, based on the theme that is selected.

Scene search

You can now search for a scene when playing a movie that is saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media.

You can select and play the scene you want to see from a thumbnail image. This is convenient when you want to quickly play only a specific scene & Viewing a slideshow while listening to music

Simultaneous playback of content under (Music) and (Photo) is now supported.

You can view a slideshow of your favorite photographs while listening to music.

Other new or revised features in version 3.72 (with 3.70 / 3.71):

Games
    New for 3.72: Support for PLAYSTATION ®Network titles has been expanded.
    Network
    [Assign Buttons] has been added to the (Remote Play) menu.
    Video
    Sequential playback of videos saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media is now supported.

Quote Originally Posted by tiago357 View Post
    Yo U Know M33 = Dark Alex Team (With More Members)U F**** B---
    Oh wow man, really!? Nice news!! Very new indeed. :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by -Xandu- View Post
    More of the changelog:

Theme Settings

You can now set a theme under [Theme Settings].

The home menu color, background and icons for XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) will change, based on the theme that is selected.

Scene search

You can now search for a scene when playing a movie that is saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media.

You can select and play the scene you want to see from a thumbnail image. This is convenient when you want to quickly play only a specific scene & Viewing a slideshow while listening to music

Simultaneous playback of content under (Music) and (Photo) is now supported.

You can view a slideshow of your favorite photographs while listening to music.

Other new or revised features in version 3.72 (with 3.70 / 3.71):

Games
    New for 3.72: Support for PLAYSTATION ®Network titles has been expanded.
    Network
    [Assign Buttons] has been added to the (Remote Play) menu.
    Video
    Sequential playback of videos saved on Memory Stick Duo™ media is now supported.
    Cool

im so pissed at sony for the custom icons thing. that is our thing, and our field. since theyve realized theyve lost, i guess they are just taking an alternate route and trying to piss us off.

╒uckin idiots

Quote Originally Posted by AvengedSevenfold Fan View Post
    im so pissed at sony for the custom icons thing. that is our thing, and our field. since theyve realized theyve lost, i guess they are just taking an alternate route and trying to piss us off.

╒uckin idiots
    Yeah lol

ßitches

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AvengedSevenfold Fan View Post

╒uckin idiots
    So lets get this straight. They insert a better way to use custom icons into the XMB - just select the icons and boom - they are there - and less dangerous as no replacing files, and you badmouth them?

Wow.

At least they are trying to make the firmware better for the people.

Also, why bypass the swear filter in the forum? It's totally unnecessary.

Cloudy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information