Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DoomPSP v0.04

Yeah it's works fine for me.

if it works fine how do u make it work when i load it it makes an error screen can someone please pm me on how to install on my 1.5 i'll greatly appreciate it.

DCEmu Newbie

Default PSP Version 1.52

can u do anything on PSP Version 1.52 because it keeps getting errors once it starts running.

DCEmu Newbie

as far as i know no homebrew works on 1.51 or 1.52, just 1.0 and 1.5.

FOR DISCO INFERNO -

OK go here for the version of DOOM I use -

This is D-Pad DOOM for if you prefer to play on the D-Pad. I do but both versions work just fine -

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/D...0%5B1%5D.04.zip

This is the regular version.

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/DOOM-PSP-0.04.rar

Also make sure you are using the latest SEI -

http://www.psparchive.de/cgi-bin/cf...?0,0,0,0,15,166

Then unzip all the DOOM files into a folder called "DOOM-PSP", the Zip file should do this for you. The folder will have the EBOOT in it along with a WADS and a SAVE folder.

Now open SEI and tell it the program is "DOOM-PSP" and then selct WHOLE FOLDER and select the folder called "DOOM-PSP" that you unzipped the zip file to.

Make sure you have HIDE CORRUPT DATA unselected and hit GENERATE. Once it's done go and test it.

Hopefully if all went right it should have worked, now you can use the LIST MANAGER tool in SEI to move the corrupt data to the bottom of your list.

Let me know if this works for you.

DCEmu Newbie

hooray finally mine works.. took me ages. for those who asked, here is how to do it with kxploit. i downloaded the latest version of doom (0.4) for psp, then unzipped it all onto desktop.

open kxploit, then select just the eboot file and put it onto the psp drive. i am assuming you know how to use kxploit, there are other threads explaining if not. this will have created two folders on your psp, in psp/game/the name you chose. mine was doom. so the two folders are 'doom' and 'doom %'

once this is done, go to the doom folder on your desktop, get the 'save' and 'wads' folders, copy and past into the 'doom' folder on your psp. this should now work. make sure that in your psp/game folder there is only the two doom folders, and that they are not within another folder in the game directory.

there are no links to sei i can find that are active/working... a new one would be much appreciated.

Fresh link to latest SEI -

http://www.psparchive.de/cgi-bin/cfi...0,0,0,0,15,166

If it goes dead you can always find it from here -

http://www.psparchive.de

DCEmu Newbie

thanks a lot

OK, i used SEI and loaded doom 0.04u1 to my psp. I have the wad named doom2.wad and when i goto load the game, the load screen starts with the white text on the black background, then stops saying SW1BLUE not found. its says doom 2 hell on earth at the top, so i know its trying to load that doom2 wad, why is it not finding this sw1blue file? i have 1.50 psp if that matters

***EDIT Oh and, i can name the wad to DOOM1.WAD and it loads doom 1 no problem, game plays perfect. but isnt this version supposed to use the D-PAD to move? I have to use the stick.

Quote Originally Posted by karshffxi
    OK, i used SEI and loaded doom 0.04u1 to my psp. I have the wad named doom2.wad and when i goto load the game, the load screen starts with the white text on the black background, then stops saying SW1BLUE not found. its says doom 2 hell on earth at the top, so i know its trying to load that doom2 wad, why is it not finding this sw1blue file? i have 1.50 psp if that matters

***EDIT Oh and, i can name the wad to DOOM1.WAD and it loads doom 1 no problem, game plays perfect. but isnt this version supposed to use the D-PAD to move? I have to use the stick.
    thats.. somthing differant. I believe lantus said you could modify the keys via INI file- so that means your gonna have to pull out the handy dandy notepad.

sw1blue... its more likely that that particulare wad just isnt supported.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information