Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: DoomPSP v0.04

no there isnt...wish there was.... but about that file thingy....can you explaine to me how and what im supposed to do with it? please and thank you!

HEY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET DOOM 2 TO WORK!...i just like 5 secs. ago got the BRAND new doom version! ok ...like the one that was just released today! and i still cant get doom 2 to work.... everytime i try to play doom 1 - "the shores of hell" or doom 1 - "inferno" it ALWAYS says "This is the Shareware Version of DOOM. You need to order the entire trilogy. Press a key." CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

you need the doom2.wad that make it into the full version.
    you can only get it legally by buying the pc version of doom,
    i suggest the collectors edition that has all of the wads.

edit: a new version was released today?

Quote Originally Posted by karshffxi
    cool thanks. now i just need to find a doom2 wad >.> its only doom i want to play ;;

also, any chance if the codes being put in these versions somehow? since we cant use a keyboard to type them in <.<
    Do you know about dehacked files for doom?
    I'm not sure if Doom-PSP supports them yet.
    I'm pretty annoyed with the app. actually!
    (Is it just me or is the sound closer to static than effects?)

But yeah try downloading and installing WhackEd2 (maybe available at www.doomworld.com , you could make and import a DEH into the IWAD in question that makes weapons require 0 ammo or make enemies dish out 0 damage.
    Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by neogeo
    I just downgraded my psp and this is the first homebrew program I got.
    Anyhow it works great but just wanted to know if theres supposed to be music ?
    Maybe im missing a file or whatever. Not that it really matters much, but if theres supposed to be music that would be cool. I remember the cheesy music on the pc, hehe.
    I don't remember hearing any cheesy music in Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by Thadd-Tastic
    HEY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET DOOM 2 TO WORK!...i just like 5 secs. ago got the BRAND new doom version! ok ...like the one that was just released today! and i still cant get doom 2 to work.... everytime i try to play doom 1 - "the shores of hell" or doom 1 - "inferno" it ALWAYS says "This is the Shareware Version of DOOM. You need to order the entire trilogy. Press a key." CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!
    You are referring to Doom1.wad
    hat is the shareware version of the first Doom game.
    (Uneducated) Losers on this forum are calling the complete first game doomu.wad
    Assumedly the u appendage is for Ultimate?
    When in fact "doom.wad" is the real name.
    Considering that the non-ultimate version was just a previous version number. ie. 1.666
    Th extra episode (which makes it ULTIMATE!) was a simple update to the wad file.
    No new textures I don't think. Just linedefs and sectors

I know RFA clan (RED ****ING ARMY!) are illegally hosting the IWADs....
    Or you can use the utility 'GetWAD' and simply enter 'doom.wad' and then 'doom2.wad' and it should scour the internet and get them for you. This utility also works with PWADs

In short: don't listen to these people in regards to WAD files.
    Look for doom.wad - doom1.wad is shareware. and only has Knee Deep In The Dead' - not the other episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey
    edit: a new version was released today?
    The original IWADs aren't being edited by id at all anymore. They are at their final (perfect) versions.

I am guessing the post was talking about the Expansion pack for XBOX?
    Or the new version of DoomPSP

Quote Originally Posted by trew01
    ok im lost how in the world do you install this game? do i need the actual doom game to play if so how do i install it then?

edit: i have the full games on my hd. just tell me what im supposed to do to get it working. thanks in advance. also what games work on here. i have read other replies and i have to say they are quite rude on this forum. so please dont bite my head off i just wantr to know the full install process is all. thank you again.
    i have the same problem, but i just bought a psp
    so if ther is a place to look to help me with this, could someone tell me?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    i have the same problem, but i just bought a psp
    so if ther is a place to look to help me with this, could someone tell me?
    Put the WADs from the original game(s) in the WADS folder. ( )

what wad file? i have the Ultimate Doom Trilogy,so i take the wad files out of that and put it into some file on the psp? im confused

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information