Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SanDisk 6GB MicroSDHC w/MicroMateRead.

Blog Entries

General games SanDisk 6GB MicroSDHC w/MicroMateRead.

Flashlinker Europe.com have today added a preorder for a 6GB MicroSDHC Memory card thats compatible with most consoles (via adapters) for the rather cheap price of 59.00EUR

Preorder SanDisk 6GB MicroSDHC

Sweet, one of these with the Memory stick pro duo convertor and we will be well away : I can fill my PSP with more than 1 film on the MS now : And maybe a complete CPS2 collection, along with Neo Geo stuff as well, nice find mate.

Mike..

DCEmu Legend

psp Oh how I love SanDisk!

Quote Originally Posted by mikebeaver View Post
    Sweet, one of these with the Memory stick pro duo convertor and we will be well away
    Would that work? I didn't think about that. Where can you get PRO Duo adapters for Micro SD? And would using an adapter interfere with read/write speeds?

If this works on any of the DS Lite Slot 1 carts, I may get one of these to experiment with DS homebrew finally.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    Would that work? I didn't think about that. Where can you get PRO Duo adapters for Micro SD? And would using an adapter interfere with read/write speeds?

If this works on any of the DS Lite Slot 1 carts, I may get one of these to experiment with DS homebrew finally.
    Not sure about the read/write speeds (or if you can pandorize it) cause i dont have one, but it should be possible with an adapter such as this one. (you can probably find it cheaper, this was just the first i found on google).

as for DS slot one cards, AFAIK there are 2 that support SDHC. The CycloDS Evolution, or the SupercardDS ONE SDHC.

DCEmu Rookie

I've heard that the R4 is supposed to have SDHC support in the next firmware update. I have an R4 and I'm in need of a larger microSD so I'm looking forward to it.

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by jak66 View Post
    Not sure about the read/write speeds (or if you can pandorize it) cause i dont have one, but it should be possible with an adapter such as this one. (you can probably find it cheaper, this was just the first i found on google).
    Thanks for the reply man! However if you notice the fine print about that adapter it says it won't with with microSD bigger than 2GB. So it would definitely not work with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_51 View Post
    I've heard that the R4 is supposed to have SDHC support in the next firmware update. I have an R4 and I'm in need of a larger microSD so I'm looking forward to it.
    Its seems R4 is the most popular. Is it the best? It would be nice if it supported SDHC.

Quote Originally Posted by jak66 View Post
    thats fine and dandy BUT MAJOR SNAFU HERE, read the fine print on the bottom of that website

Please Note: The MicroSD Memory Stick Adapter is not compatible with 2GB capacity cards and bigger.
    doh

wow that sucks how it can't work with over two gigs I mean I would seriously spend money on this that means I won't have to spend so much money or regular cards to bad

This could be awesome for my cellphone! I won't even need an adapter since it reads microSD.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    Thanks for the reply man! However if you notice the fine print about that adapter it says it won't with with microSD bigger than 2GB. So it would definitely not work with this.

Its seems R4 is the most popular. Is it the best? It would be nice if it supported SDHC.
    Quote Originally Posted by osgeld View Post
    thats fine and dandy BUT MAJOR SNAFU HERE, read the fine print on the bottom of that website

doh
    As i said, it was the first i found on google, i just assumed it supported SDHC without actually reading anything on that page except for the product name and price.

As for the R4, i would think it needs a hard ware update, not a software update (the SupercardDS ONE needed a hardware update, but i could be wrong)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information