Thread: Atari Jaguar Emulator?

Default Atari Jaguar Emulator?

Guys It Would Be AWESOME if...
    Sombody would just take the time to make an emulator of "ATARI JAGUAR" So I could Play some Kasumi Ninja, Tempest, DOOM 'AT Edition, ect ect

-If you can sucsessfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on Nintendo DS I Will Pay you $350 american Dollars

-If you can successfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on PC
    (And I Mean EVERY GAME!)-The released emulators are no good and can only play games like alien vs. preditor. -I WANT ALL OF THE GAMES TO WORK! I can have a few exceptions of like 4-7 games not working. For the PC I will offer $150 american dollars b/ it is not as difficult on the pc as it is DS.

-Email adress is: [email protected]

-Thankyou
    -Hazey

DCEmu Coder

Sorry, but a Jaguar emulator for DS that's worth using isn't going to happen, even if you offered a million dollars >_>

I think there are some other emulators to look towards for PC (like T2K), but I don't know exactly. Jaguar is a somewhat complex system.. $150 might be motivation for some people but it's probably more a matter of how much dedication they already had to it.
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hazeythelazy View Post
    Guys It Would Be AWESOME if...
    Sombody would just take the time to make an emulator of "ATARI JAGUAR" So I could Play some Kasumi Ninja, Tempest, DOOM 'AT Edition, ect ect

-If you can sucsessfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on Nintendo DS I Will Pay you $350 american Dollars

-If you can successfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on PC
    (And I Mean EVERY GAME!)-The released emulators are no good and can only play games like alien vs. preditor. -I WANT ALL OF THE GAMES TO WORK! I can have a few exceptions of like 4-7 games not working. For the PC I will offer $150 american dollars b/ it is not as difficult on the pc as it is DS.

-Email adress is: [email protected]

-Thankyou
    -Hazey

Actually some of my friends are developers and we are currently working on Sega Saturn, Sega cd, 32x and possibly a ps1 emulator for the ds. They seem to be looking good except the speed and the warm feeling that the ds gets after a while and yeah we will try the jaguar also to see what happens.

DCEmu Rookie

Don't hold your breath!

Why would you spend $350 for a PC Jaguar emulator?

I enjoy playing T2K on the PC now and then, but when I really want to play it I fire up a console and go to town with my Jedi Jeff rotary!

Just take your time and collect for the Jaguar whenever you can.
    You will have a great collection before you know it!:thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

cool

A Jaguar emulator dosen't sound possible on the Nintendo DS. If they really made one for DS, you probally need a ds expansion pack that is 32 megabytes. But there is none yet. So ain't gonna happen >_>

DCEmu Newbie

pavy14 I want his account info to contact!

Thread Information