Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: no memory stick inserted!!!!

I had the same problem with my 2gb sandisk memory card, when i inserted it the Memory card led kept flashing bt there was nothing in my games or music etc.. I just took out my memory card and slowly put it back into the psp and stop about half way then the led started flashing and i quickly fully put the memory card in my PSP.

Might sound a bit weird bt it helped me

DCEmu Newbie

I had the same problem with my 2gb sandisk memory card, when i inserted it the Memory card led kept flashing bt there was nothing in my games or music etc.. I just took out my memory card and slowly put it back into the psp and stop about half way then the led started flashing and i quickly fully put the memory card in my PSP.

Might sound a bit weird bt it helped me

ALL BLACKS - BEST RUGBY TEAM

dude, it aint stupid, u r a legend!!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi all.. I know this is an old thread but it is still very useful!

I've just spent 12hours trying to solve the problem of my memory stick, it wasn't possible to access it on my PSP and it said " There is no memory stick " or something like that but I DID solve the problem.... it was ust too simple lol

To solve this you simply have to:

1- get a memory card reader and connect your memory card to your computer (you can try to connect directly with your PSP but I don't know if it'll work).

2- Go to "Start".

3-Right click on "My Computer" and select "Manage" and it will popup a window called "Computer Management".

4- Click on "Device Manager". On the right there will show a list and collapse the "Disk drives" tab.

5-Right click on your memory stick ( For those connecting through the PSP it will say "Sony PSP USB Device") and choose "Properties".

6- Go to the "Policies" tab and check the "Optimize for performance" and click "Ok".

7- Go to "Start" and open "My Computer".

8- Right click on your memory stick and choose "Format" and a window will open.

9- Make sure "Fat 32" is selected under "File System".

OPTIONAL: You can name your memory stick.

10- Press "Start" and wait a few seconds and you're done!

Have fun!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, ive got the same problem, tried to format the ms on my pc but it failed and now nothing detects it, pc, psp and even my SE W850i, any solutions??

i have the same problem except my other memory sticks work

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information