Thread: PSP Browser Javascript Keyboard version 1.1!

Blog Entries

psp PSP Browser Javascript Keyboard version 1.1!

News/release from deerwings:

I've been tweaking the keyboard page a little bit more, and now it has the ability to open pages in the current tab the keyboard is in, or work with the other two tabs without closing the keyboard tab as well. You can switch between tabs with Square + LTrig. At this time, I don't think I can make the keyboard pass text entered in the field to another input box on a different tab, especially considering that the PSP browser automatically opens the built-in OSK, which forces you to have to close it before returning to the browser. This is a current limitation to the PSP browser I cannot bypass at this time. It would require a re-write to the PSP browser itself, and I don't have those skills.

However! In accordance with other suggestions I'm looking into the potential of using Javascript to render pages, but I think that may be too costly memory-wise without the use of some kind of pre-renderer that would reduce the page sizes and still may not solve the text entry problem. This was outside the scope of this particular project in the first place anyhow.

Perhaps someone might code a completely new PSP browser (Other than Lynx) with completely custom entry methods?

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    via deerwings

DCEmu Newbie

What the hell is this?

PSP User

in your web browser, it adds a keyboard

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks

Thread Information