Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Map This! 0.5.0ZZ (Unnofficial MapThis)

DCEmu Newbie

Dont mean to waste ur time guys, im getting an error msg at startup of this version. im running fw3.11. error msg is
    ERROR:could not load usbacc.prx
    gps will be disabled.

aside from this,program looks awesome.thanx

DCEmu Pro

It may be the case that usbacc.prx in your firmware (on flash) isn't working correctly. You could try upgrading to a new CFW (it works fine on 3.52 M33 and 3.71 M33), or try reinstalling your current firmware.

You could also try an older Map This! version if all else fails, and extract PRX files yourself. You can find instructions for this on http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_Thi..._usbacc.prx.29.

DCEmu Newbie

ZZ,
    one month ago I wrote as below but now I must make a precise statement. Ten days ago I changed firmware on my psp from cf 3.30 oe' to 3.71 m33-3. From there never i had any problem in a large number of playing hours.
    In any case i cannot say if cf 3.30 oe' is not ok for mapthis! because the problems could be also due to an imperfect installation, bat is sure that cf 3.71 m33-3 if perfect with mapthis! (I tested with a fat and on a slim with same results).

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDIOGPS View Post
    ZZ,

the software is very nice specially for short cuts.
    Very useful the battery indication.
    Among the data displayed on the screen i should like to have also the altitude instead of max speed or something else.
    Useful would be registration track as done by Nieko.

At the end:

you say in the last line of description

"- occasional freezing when map is zoomed in or out (related to 0.5.0)".
    I have the same problem (random) specially at startup, in various type of operations with all the version of map this! also 0.5.20 (psp fat, fw 3.30oe', psp-290), two type of ms and all maps obtained with GMDL (the only i use).
    I should like to know, in my case, if it is a software problem or a hardware problem. (it happen also with psp-290 module not connected).

Good work.

Regards.

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy fw 3.80 M33

Yesterday i installed fw 3.80 M33 on my psp. And now, when i start to run Mapthis, i get the message "unable to start usbacc driver, gps will not be installed". Help me, please !

DCEmu Newbie

nikko74,
    I dont know if the same case, but i have a fat and a slim psp with cf 3.71 m33-4 and if i set in the recovery menu "game folder....." on 1.50 instead 3.71, i have the same problem.
    But if i set on 3.71 all goes ok.

Regards.
    Last edited by CLAUDIOGPS; January 17th, 2008 at 19:46.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information