Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A HUGE amount of Nesterj cheat codes!!!

DCEmu Rookie

Default A HUGE amount of Nesterj cheat codes!!!

This zip contains apox. 478 games and 5094 codes.
    I can't take credit for compiling this myself, this came with the Nesterj for dreamcast a while back.I recommend "The real super mario Cheat" for Super Mario Bros 3 that i made myself.

ps-although the size of the attached ZIP is small, since the psp uses a FAT16 file system if you were to try and put all of these codes on your memory stick at once it would take up a little less than 150MBs due to the large number of files and folders. Hopefully one day the coder may implement file browsing of zip folders at a later date.

PSP Coder

Thanks for the cheat compilation .

About your comment on the PSP using the FAT/FAT165 file system: you can use FAT32 if you'd like! First copy everything from your memory stick to a folder on your desktop, then double click My Computer. Make sure you aren't browsing the memory stick, and then right click on the PSP drive, then click format. On the drop down menu click FAT32 and then the ok button. Voila !

hmm, ive heard of this before, but can u completely confirm that this does not degrade, damage, or negate any of the memory sticks functions? cause that would be awsome! it would be faster, and u could actually do a defragmenting on it cause its FAT32

Cool

Many thanks for passing this on J sims do you mind if I upload this to my site...next time I update?

DCEmu Newbie

How could fat32 possibly "degrade, damage, or negate any functions"? It's a file system. The only issue would be whether or not the PSP can read it, and obviouslty it can.

well, if the psp cant read the mem stick, i think that would count as something that "degrades, damages or nagates any functions"^^ anyways, thnx a bunch, if it works thats awsome

A Nice cheat for game genie codes .
    Use the old Pocketnes rom builder.

Apply all the game genie codes to all the nes games as you make them for the GBA.

Then use Pocket Nes Rom Splitter.

The Game genie codes stay in the nes games .
    Just load them up with nesterj and your all set.

Quote Originally Posted by J sims
    This zip contains apox. 478 games and 5094 codes.
    I can't take credit for compiling this myself, this came with the Nesterj for dreamcast a while back.I recommend "The real super mario Cheat" for Super Mario Bros 3 that i made myself.

ps-although the size of the attached ZIP is small, since the psp uses a FAT16 file system if you were to try and put all of these codes on your memory stick at once it would take up a little less than 150MBs due to the large number of files and folders. Hopefully one day the coder may implement file browsing of zip folders at a later date.
    Cool thanks....I was doing my own codes,but this is much easier

Thanks

DCEmu Rookie

psp dont read fat 32 ?

Default Special codes

Hello, I was using pocketnes for GBA before I got my PSP. Finaly good to see full screen. Anyways I have gotten extremely good at finding codes on the cheatfinder. I need to convert them to gamegenie and I dont know how. the codes are like this

0000:00

I found how to get unlimited health for DarkWing duck for NES. I found them to be 4 separate codes instead of one. So if anyone has an Idea on how to simply change them Ill be glad to handle code requests, until I get sick of doing them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information