ps3 FragFX Controller

New from Play Asia

features
    Full six - axis motion control
    Swappable analog stick and mouse
    Playstation™ 1 , 2 and 3 game support
    Programable motion feature

description
    The fragFX is the perfect controller to help the lifelong mouse-clicking Computer gamer get the same ease of use from a console. It gives you that same PC style gameplay on the PS3 and doubles as an optimized mouse for PS Home and Web navigation. The fragFX was designed for all game styles, but it's optimal for 1st and 3rd person shooter games - fragging will never be the same . No game internal mouse support is needed; fragFX works with all games. Full six-axis motion control Swappable Analog stick and mouse Firmware Upgradeable (via computer) Programmable buttons (via computer) Playstation 1, 2 and 3 game support Adjustable sensitivity (Mouse sensitivity) Sony “PS Home” and "web navigation" support Frag button (Slows down targeting movement for better aim accuracy.) Programmable motion feature (Port a repetitive button function to a motion command, like gun reload)

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2c8s.html

I might actually get one of these babys!
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

this looks like the biggest piece of $#@! i have seen in a while, i will definately not be getting one, i give it 0/10.

DCEmu Newbie

Got one of these a while ago, Like a mug I payed £80 including shipping and import tax to get it before splitfish where shipping them.
    It doesn't act like a mouse it has no accelerometer in it. When you move your cursor with the mouse it moves at a constant rate and can be quite jumpy if moving small amounts. the frag button can slow the cursor down but it is very difficult to do effectively. Its ok for a change but mine is in the draw now and my normal pad is out again. Dont get to excited about this product as I was majorly disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by psp4me View Post
    Got one of these a while ago, Like a mug I payed £80 including shipping and import tax to get it before splitfish where shipping them.
    It doesn't act like a mouse it has no accelerometer in it. When you move your cursor with the mouse it moves at a constant rate and can be quite jumpy if moving small amounts. the frag button can slow the cursor down but it is very difficult to do effectively. Its ok for a change but mine is in the draw now and my normal pad is out again. Dont get to excited about this product as I was majorly disappointed
    Damn, i expected it to be like a PC mouse.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

DCEmu Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Triv1um View Post
    Damn, i expected it to be like a PC mouse.
    Unfortunately it isn't since all it is doing is mapping an analog stick to the mouse movement.

Total waste of time and money.

DCEmu Legend

Quote Originally Posted by lmtlmt View Post
    Total waste of time and money.
    I had high hopes for this to be honest, but after reading what some people said at the Official PS Boards when it first came out and the post here, I have my doubts.

UT3 will support mouse and keyboard natively, maybe other companies will take the hint too.

Thread Information