Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daedalus R14 Icons & Backgrounds; StrmnNrmn Wants You!

I'm onto it! buddy4point, you've got some competition! may the best man win! time to get photoshop cs3 extended fired up

To whoever edited my thread post title I'm not sure why you changed it to R13 because that release is already out so this is for future releases. I'm going to change it back to R14, please don't change it back because the competition is for R14 and future releases. Good to see some people from here making an effort.

LOL I did make logos for r12 and posted them here. guess I'll fire up illustrator and photoshop again.

DCEmu Newbie
    Little lame rundown town in the middle of butt**** nowhere

i designed a really cool icon and background for it immediately after downloading it. I could share it on here and stuff, however, i cant submit it for his contest, because it violates the *No use of Nintendo's trademarks! This means no use of the "N64" or "Nintendo" logos.* rule that he mentioned

should i try this???

Default Here are mine...for sharing

Well, I am a Graphic Designer but I'm not gonna have the time to work on some cuz I got some Java projects that are keeping me really busy at the moment...

Anyways, here are the ones I've been using since R8...I've based them loosely on that picture that's been circling around the NET for ages...check em out.:thumbup:

I like that one but I wouldn't use the background image, I'd love to see more so if anyone here is planning on submitting some icons to StrmnNrmn please feel free to post them here to so we can see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information