Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Singapore POI/Geodata Contributions.

DCEmu Newbie

jakekoh,can i try to make a file for POI E.G From Boon Lay Drive to Jurong Secondary School and Boon Lay Drive to Pump station but the file is all about going some where like that so can it done by this?

Quote Originally Posted by jakekoh View Post
    niteloner, i noticed the error, getting it fixed asap.

Saint77, Singapore still i'm unable to get the geodata from google. maybe you want to try http://nieko.net/tools/getroute.php to get your route fixed up before your trip.
    Well thanks Jake. The webby is a gem. Was trying to figure how to plot the route and this webby does it with ease.:thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by kohht View Post
    well joyce i think most of the problem come with singnet, if you are useing a starhub, this may be easy to use but most singnet is hard,i had a same problem with you but i did edit my singnet setting from the IP *192.168.1.1* and after that if may work but mosty IT IS not Recommended to edit your setting unless you wan to try your risk

this is the step you may want to try

1.Call your ISP and ask them for help

2.Try editing your setting inside *NOT Recommended*

3.find someone who can upload the map for you

i try to upload the map for you but take some time,if you may need now ,you may try to add me by msn([email protected])Or wait for the uploading to done =]]

Good Luck
    Thanks alot. I think I am contented with 1 east map and 1 west map of singapore. lol.

My PSP GPS works very well. Just don't have the geodata to find places. Seacrh the whole internet...can get unless you pay for it.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Proper icon for Pumpstations

Hi,

I downloaded the _pumpstations yesterday and uploaded it to my PSP. It does show in the map as green icon. How do I make the icon set to the proper pumpstation icon in the mapViewer\system\icons

And if anyone can also answer my question on this. How do I get MapThis to tell me how to go to Point A to Point B without using GMDL or the neiko.net/tools/getroute.php ?

What is the Set Marker for?

Thanks...

DCEmu Pro

You can't, thats exactly what GMDL and http://getroute.nieko.net are for .

The marker is mainly for seeing distances from point A to point B (and C, D, etc. by pressing Circle).

DCEmu Newbie

Hello Fellow Singaporeans,

Just want to ask, if anyone of you know where to get PSP car holder that can be used with PSP-290? and how much?

And does anyone know if the Go!Explore will work for Singapore? or when will it come out to Singapore?

Thx
    Last edited by BanKiR; March 5th, 2008 at 13:38. Reason: Asking for Go!Explore

Quote Originally Posted by BanKiR View Post
    Hello Fellow Singaporeans,

Just want to ask, if anyone of you know where to get PSP car holder that can be used with PSP-290? and how much?

And does anyone know if the Go!Explore will work for Singapore? or when will it come out to Singapore?

Thx
    phone shop in Toa Payoh selling one ard S$25. You can use for all gadgets.

Or you can go to Mustafa center and get it for S$11++.:thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

http://getroute.nieko.net/
    not working now...

DCEmu Pro

WTH, stupid server of mine... On reboot it simply forgets to start up mail server, web server, etc.

Anyway, sorry, it's back up again .

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    WTH, stupid server of mine... On reboot it simply forgets to start up mail server, web server, etc.

Anyway, sorry, it's back up again .
    Lols ,okays it working =D thx alot!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information