Rock Band and Dance Central studio Harmonix cancelled an "unannounced Xbox One Kinect title", according to the CVof a senior level designer at the studio.
Uncovered by internet sleuth Superannuation (writing for Kotaku) the CV doesn't offer any details on the title other than it "was eventually cancelled".
In June 2012, Harmonix confirmed that it was working on "three and/or more" original IPs. John Drake, director of communications and brand management at Harmonix, said at the time: "Some of them are music games. Some of them are not full-on rhythm action games."
In addition to continuing to work on licensed properties, Drake indicated that the studio was planning to branch out from rhythm games to develop new properties in alternative genres.
"Some of them are brand new things that we created from our guts and brains here at Harmonix. Some of them are sort of like things we're explaining the universe of. It's not Amplitude or Frequency, I'm not talking about Rock Band 4. I'm not talking about the next Dance Central game. I'm talking about new, crazy stuff."
In August 2012 Harmonix was looking for a "combat designer to create real-time, single-player combat experiences for a brand new IP on next-generation hardware".
The successful candidate would have worked on "skill and enemy progression, evolving variety and depth [and] rewards for mastery", with a focus on "fun, deep and accessible combat".
Harmonix is also currently developing Fantasia: Music Evolved for Xbox One. Due for release in 2014, the motion-controlled game is said to be "inspired" by the classic Disney film, featuring tracks from over 25 leading artists including Bruno Mars and AVICII.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...xbox-one-game/