Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1.50 Kernel for 3.72 HX-1

Oh man, already upgraded from 3.71 M33-2 to 3.72 HX-1.

Too late I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by darockman2 View Post
    Oh man, already upgraded from 3.71 M33-2 to 3.72 HX-1.

Too late I guess.
    It's not late. Look up for a friend who has 3.71 M33 with 1.50 Add-On installed and tell him to help you with those files. If not.. well I'm here.

How i install it ?
    Should i instal the 3.71 M33-2 and the 1.50 add-on, backup my flash0, instal 3.72-HX and then copy the relaed files to flash0 ?

I dont think that NAND corruptions bugs are patched yet by DAX, so i dont know if mess with my flah0 is safe with 3.72-HX...

Hmm, Can you delete the flash0 and replace it with 1.50 or any other firmware using the toggle USB flash0 option in recovery, and use that firmware?

Just something I have always thought about.

DS User

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco_Guey View Post
    I have turned the option on for show hidden files and folders and i still cannot seem to find the kd folder in my flash0 does anyone know what i am doing wrong
    Make sure the option to "Hide operating system files" is unchecked also or else you will only get access to part of flash0. It is right under "Show hidden files and folders".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Corky View Post
    Hmm, Can you delete the flash0 and replace it with 1.50 or any other firmware using the toggle USB flash0 option in recovery, and use that firmware?

Just something I have always thought about.
    No.

DCEmu Regular

Falco: Try unchecking "hide protected operating system files"

already told you about your sig, ab88. noob and ignorant are the same thing, it's being STUPID that's a totally different thing altogether.

Example:

if you've never been taught that DVD stands for digital video disk, because nobody has ever told you and you never read it anywhere... that's IGNORANCE. This can be cured with a bit of education/information.

When you are very slow or incapable of learning, that's retarded. No real cure for this either, but at least it can be dealt with... with LOTS of patience.

When you KNOW something, like the electric stove it hot when it's glowing red, but you touch the darn thing anyway... that's STUPID! No cure for this...

It's not late. Look up for a friend who has 3.71 M33 with 1.50 Add-On installed and tell him to help you with those files. If not.. well I'm here.
    DarkPaul - Can you send me the files to [email protected] ? Much appreciated.

it still doesn't want to show the the hidden folders on vista even after selecting "show hidden folders"

not that I need to access them, just trying to say vista sucks

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    I was messing around with my Flash0 after installing 3.72 HX firmware on one of my PSP. Since I read it's basically the same as 3.71 M33 I was very trusted. I ended making the 3.72 HX firmware to run 1.50 kernel'ed applications. So here's a tutorial how to make it.
    I was going to do that! Couldn't find the root150.prx though when I was looking through :P I'll try this tomorrow. But you forgot one thing... the "podules" directory. That needs to be in vsh

Also, I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that 3.72 HX is lame. It is just a hex edited vshctrl.prx to change the offsets for patching to 3.72 and a hex edited recovery to say 3.72. Looked at it myself and Mathieulh has also said so.

This is why pops doesn't work, as the pops patching module is exactly the same as from 3.71.

Cloudy

DS User

Quote Originally Posted by urherenow View Post
    already told you about your sig, ab88.
    It was a quote that's why I didn't change it. But new sig now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information