Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1.50 Kernel for 3.72 HX-1

DCEmu Rookie

Please answer this:
    1. so i can just launch homebrew now from the game150 folder?
    2. I need to copy the /km folder of 3.71 to the /km folder of 3.72? replace all?
    3. I need the already existing root150.prx that already exists somewhere in 3.71 to /kd in 3.72?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    I was messing around with my Flash0 after installing 3.72 HX firmware on one of my PSP. Since I read it's basically the same as 3.71 M33 I was very trusted. I ended making the 3.72 HX firmware to run 1.50 kernel'ed applications. So here's a tutorial how to make it.

Warning - You need to manage the Flash0 manually, be extremely careful -Warning

You need files from the Flash0 of 3.71 M33 firmware. Make a back-up before installing the 3.72 HX

Creating Flash0's back-up:

1. Go to the Recovery Menu
    2. Select Advance
    3. Connect your PSP to your PC using a USB Cable
    4. Toggle Flash 0
    5. Copy the folders to your PC

Install 3.72 HX-1 Firmware

Flashing your folders on 3.72 HX:

1. Go to Recovery Menu
    2. Select Advance
    3. Toggle Flash 0
    4. Copy the folder /km to the root of the Flash0
    5. Copy the file root150.prx to /kd/

Good luck! :thumbup:

Discuss via Comments
    I have searched through all the net and this is the only place with someone nice enough to offer. I need help. Do you think you can send me the folder and files you stated here? I would really be very thankful. It will save many lives here.my aim is [email protected]:thumbup:

DCEmu Rookie

its impossible to find the root150.prx
    searched google and other console sites

DCEmu Newbie

copied all the directory /kd but could not find root150.prx its just not there.
    could someone pls upload it. THX

DCEmu Newbie

could not find root150.prx in 3.71m33-3 , maybe can be found only in 3.71m33 ????

DCEmu Newbie

i have done some changes wht you need to do is use the reboot150.prx instead of boot it must have been tped wrong i am using the new 3.72 hx firmware and i did this to it now 150 kernel works p.s. to see the kd folder once you are on 3.72 hx you must go to tools on pc folder options view then select show hidden folders and unslelct hid protect operating system files

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by FrankVicious View Post
    I have searched through all the net and this is the only place with someone nice enough to offer. I need help. Do you think you can send me the folder and files you stated here? I would really be very thankful. It will save many lives here.my aim is [email protected]:thumbup:
    Darkpaul or anyone, please attach or host the files somewhere. That'll be great or yeah email me the files too. [email protected]

Thanks!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by darockman2 View Post
    Darkpaul or anyone, please attach or host the files somewhere. That'll be great or yeah email me the files too. [email protected]

Thanks!!
    do wht i said and youll be ok i mean kikl trying to get this account deleted my other account is kikl

Quote Originally Posted by mikey343 View Post
    do wht i said and youll be ok i mean kikl trying to get this account deleted my other account is kikl
    found someone with m33-2 got the files installed them in the correct places. 150 still doesnt work. im trying to get that and the mp3 plugins running. Are the working files only in the m33 and not the other versions cause this -2 has the 150 but its not working either. he had the 150-2 update and everything. can you help?

Yeah, my bad guys. It's reboot150.prx and not root150.prx, I thought it was well written.

Anything else you need help with?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information