Here is a new version of PSP7800 the Atari 7800 console emulator !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ProSystem
is the best emulator of Atari 7800 game console, running on Windows system.
It has been written by Greg Stanton, see http://home.comcast.net/~gscottstanton for details.
What's new in version 1.1.0 :
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- IR keyboard support (mainly for menu)
- Add option to display fps rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- New psp clock option (it can now run at 133 Mhz)
- New speed limiter function
- New sound engine (always crappy but faster)
- Import code from ProSystem version 1.2
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments