Thread: SOCOM US Navy Seals Tactical Strike Official Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

psp SOCOM US Navy Seals Tactical Strike Official Strategy Guide

New from Play Asia

features
    Pages: 128
    BradyGames' SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike Official Strategy Guide features a comprehensive walkthrough of the entire game.
    Detailed mission maps.
    In-depth descriptions of weapons, vehicles and other pieces of equipment.
    Expert multiplayer tactics.
    BradyGames is Official and Exclusive on this title.

description
    Coming this fall exclusively for PSP, created with technical assistance by the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command, SOCOM Tactical Strike offers the most realistic portrayal of special operations' team tactics and strategy seen to-date.
    Bringing a new gameplay format to the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs franchise, SOCOM Tactical Strike allows players to assume the role of an entire team of elite Special Forces. Gamers evaluate their situation from the SEALs' perspective, Plan their approach and Execute their strategy using the expertise of the four man SEAL team. Play as international Special Forces from the UK, Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, South Korea and the Netherlands, all supported with native languages. In the midst of rising instability, insurgents have abducted the U.S. ambassador. Sanctioned by the Panamanian government, America's elite fighting force has been deployed to rescue and extract the ambassador.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2b1x.html

as a big fan this game completely ruined the socom legacy its basically like chess with no action its garbage.

Its a good thing your opinion carries as much weight as mine because I happen to be enjoying the game quite a bit. I a fan of Socom on PSP and PS2 and I happen to thine that this game, while being a different experience from the rest of the socom franchise, is a great game. And as far as there being no action how far into the game have you actually played because the first lvl just like the rest of the Socom games doesnt have heavy intense action. Oh and theres more action if you're not playing on the easiest difficulty setting. But yes it is like chess as far as having to calculate your moves and those of your opposition more than the other PSP socom games.

Thread Information