Thread: TV HookUp ?????

DCEmu Newbie

Default TV HookUp ?????

Has anyone heard/know of a way, or rumors of an "Official" released device that would allow for hookup and playback of PSP on a TV. I got in the MAX Media disc that allows for hookup to a PS2 for game saves, just thinking it be nice to have playback on the TV even if through usb hookup on the PS2...

Thumbs down sony... pull your head out....

my friend was telling me this would be very possible in the near future (he hooke dup his computer to his tv) but its not OFFICIAL yet, and thats why X-Play took forever to review the PSP games, and on Cinematech the psp always looks horrible... because they cant hook it to a tv!! (they can with the ds, sony what the hell is wrong with you!!?!??!!)

oh.. uhhh.. for the five of you who get G4TV lol....

Correct me please if this sounds a little far fetched but aren't Sony going to release the PS3 next year for errrrr playing on a TV. Never say never but if i was running the show I wouldn't produce an offical product to allow TV hook up when i have a nice shiny new machine about to launch. It kinda digresses from the fact PSP is "Portable".

ud need a dev kit, thats why like alot of gamming shows dont review PSP games, because its super hard to capture video off of it w/o a dev kit, yet they are uber expensive, other than that dont expect anything, PS3 interface w/ be via the infer red susposdly, even so it will be used as a controler or extra screen, so no PSP on TV really

Thread Information