Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: PicoDrive for PSP released - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for PSP

Great update thanks man , you rule

If there is any chance, next time you update could you add a are you sure option to loading states. just like there are for saving them?

I love that feature and it stops you saving over your savestate by accidentally pressing the button, and would help if it had it for loading states too

Cheers and keep up the amazing work

---

Also this is the first genesis emulator on the psp to play Streets of Rage 1 properly

One slight bug with it though, in the intro music after intervals of about 5 seconds the music "tears" for a second.

Its a bug apparent in most emulators, would be nice if someone investigated the cause of it

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by notaz View Post
    Well that test-a-bios-and-you-are-screwed bug was quite a serious one, so I've done an update:

That's it, only a small bugfix update, not sure if it worth separate news post. Hope it causes less problems.
    Hey Notaz, I thought you said you weren't going to work on this anymore :-) j/k

I tried some very non-standard Gen/MD ROM's that most emulators generally have problems with -- these are mainly prototypes and alphas that try new graphics and sound techniques. Most of them haven't been released publically. PSPicodrive played them all perfectly which is saying a lot since some later Gen/MD models like the Nomad have problems with them as well.

I'm still very impressed at how solid the emulator core for Picodrive is.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Mcbride View Post
    If there is any chance, next time you update could you add a are you sure option to loading states. just like there are for saving them?
    Check the options again, there's a switch for that (confirm savestate). You can set it to either off, loads, saves or both.

cya
    Raziel-chan

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel-chan View Post
    Check the options again, there's a switch for that (confirm savestate). You can set it to either off, loads, saves or both.

cya
    Raziel-chan
    I didn't see that Thanks

DCEmu Regular

Ah, so that's why the emu stopped loading games for me that one time and I had to reinstall it.

DCEmu Newbie

Im stuck i cant get the sega cd to load....It gets stuck at the sega/sonic logo...any ideas why?....

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emc1980 View Post
    I cant get this to work...:-( I have put the pico folder in my game150 folder....I'm running firmware 3.40 OE-A psp fat....I have tried Sonic Cd and all it makes is a funny sound and the screen is black...I have tried formula one beyond the limit and the sega cd menu comes up sonic sprinkles some dust on he sega logo then it freezes....i have download the eight bios like it says in the read-me file...i cant figure out whatI'm doing wrong...I can get genisus games to work no problem (btw this is MUCH better than DGEN)...I have formula one as an ISO file and sega cd as a bin file an i am putting the files right into the picodrive folder....any help would be appreciated THANKS!!!
    i have 8 different bios from different regions....where in the pico folder do i put these....im sooooo close Im dying to get this work and try Sonic Cd....any help from the above message and this would be greatly appreciated!....and i have read the readme file sooo many times i'm just missing something....and cant figure i out

NICE EMULATOR!! Thanks man

BTW... WWF Rage in the Cage works !

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

DCEmu Newbie

Angry Sonic CD: Special stages, NO FLOOR >:(

Alright, I love this so far, everything's almost perfect... except for one MAJOR problem with Sonic CD.

I went to the special stages, where you get the time stones, and when I start, I notice that there is NO FLOOR!!

That's right, there's no floor in the Special Stages, which is a HUGE problem if I want to collect the Time Stones, since I want to see if I'm stepping on water, those clamping floor tiles, and other obstacles.

Perhaps you should find a way to fix this in the near future, hmm?

Other than that, awesome job. :thumbup:

Thanks for the update notaz

Your emu has brought much excitement to the PSP scene

Anyone gotten Mortal Kombat to work ? (SEGA CD)

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information