Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: PicoDrive for PSP released - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for PSP

DCEmu Newbie

w000t NP I got it to work bad .ISOS w0000t Shining Force CD omfg ! time for Final Fight ! wicked emulator !!!! by the way I know it supports Game Genie, but does anyone know if Action Replay is supported or will be supported in the future ?

now all we need is a 32X emu.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by jurkevicz View Post
    now all we need is a 32X emu.
    ..or for 32x support for PSP's Picodrive emu. Notaz knows that 32x support would be easy to add but doesn't feel like it is worth it due to very little games were interesting on it. Most 32x games that came out were ports of genesis games or Sega CD games. There were a few originals like Knuckles Choatix but the demand of the support and knowing that there were very few 32x games warrants Notaz the thinking that it is not important. These are just my thoughts and I'm sure Notaz has his reasons why 32x support isn't on his to do list. I just want 32x support so I can play all my SONIC CLASSICS on the go!

I don't recall Notaz ever saying it would be 'easy to add'. None of his posts on dcemu suggest that and a quick google turned up mostly posts about it being quite difficult as well as the fact there aren't many games.

Quote Originally Posted by infidelity View Post
    I hate to ask, "not sure if you've been asked this yet" but is there any chance on seeing 32x come to the psp? Star Wars Arcade & Knuckles Chaotics rock!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by notaz View Post
    Probably not, at least not from me..

I'm not saying it will never happen, just that its not a simple thing to accomplish by any means.

I hope he implements 32x support, if I remember correctly After Burner II was a perfect port of the arcade. And there were other cool games on the 32x, it just wern't that many.

i couldnt care less about 32X.. it would be better if notaz helped pspuae out! =)

Quote Originally Posted by kharaboudjan View Post
    i couldnt care less about 32X.. it would be better if notaz helped pspuae out! =)
    That would be nice but already Chilly Willy has recently joined the PSPUAE team and they are all currently working on the next release.:thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

32x support would be great but i admit. I would only play knuckles chatoix. Maybe after burner. Thats it.

However i only play 2 sega cd games as well. Sonic cd And Lunar(Sega cd version of lunar saves a lot of space then using the psx eboot)

32x is the only emulator left to be made for the psp right?(Not including systems Saturn and up which the psp wouldn't be able to run anyway.)

Anyway this is a great emulator. I work at gamecrazy. People go crazy when they see me playing sonic cd. LOL.

Great work dude!

Me back to play some more snatcher!!!!

- Yeah sure, welcome to the next level!

DCEmu Newbie

I just downloaded this, but I can't get it to work. Whenever I try to boot up the emulator, I get:
    "The game could not be started.(80020148)" Is it because I'm using the PSP Slim (version 3.60) or am I doing something wrong? Help plz.=(

Thread Information