Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: PicoDrive for PSP released - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for PSP

Wow, can't wait to try this. Thanks, Notaz!!

Warning 1.50 users:

The readme says that this just needs to be kxploited to work, but it doesn't. It won't launch and gives the 80020148 ("PRX type unsupported") error, which is the error that usually pops up when running an EBOOT that's been specifically compiled for the newer firmware kernels.

All fixed!

DCEmu Rookie

Holy Crap!
    When I heard that this was also able to play Sega CD games one game came to mind, SONIC CD! I was so excited over the fact that I could play this great game on the go but I wasn't expecting Notaz to cause me...
    ...To come to tears. I popped on three games that seem to have problems or not run at all on DGEN 1.7and PSPGenesis 0.18c. Those games were
    1) Exile
    2) Ex-Mutants
    3) Talespin
    Tears started to stream down my face once I saw those games running perfectly, no frameskip. God...
    And the surprises didn't stop there, almost all the games I have in my Genesis collection ran fine, full speed, no frameskip. Even more so, all my games sounded like they should and actually even better than before (headphones are a must!!!) I was highly impressed and cried most of the night while I played my genesis collection in the form it should have been for years when it came to the PSP, utter perfection! I have one question for you Notaz...
    Where the hell have you been?!?
    You are in the very league of coding masters when it comes to the PSP alongside the great Exophase.
    Dude, don't take this as me being gay because I'm actually married but...
    I love you! You truly made my day and bring hope that the PSP scene is nowhere near the end of it's potential. Please, don't become one of those one devs who jump out of the scene once you release a program, keep going! I have no clue what else you could do to this emu you have created to make it more perfect than it already is but you are definitely very very talented in what you do! I'm telling you right now... if you had a paypal account to accept donations, expect an amount with 2 zero's at the end, you have impressed me and I would give you a high donation in order for you to continue your work.
    Notaz...
    You are my hero!

Talking Thank You!!

Thank GOD!

Finally someone made a Sega CD emulator!!! I have been waiting on this for a long time buddy, thanks a million, you are fantastic!

Very polished for a first release!! Very nice compatibility, full speeds, sound is emulated near-flawlessly. Thank you very much again for this, your hard work is much appreciated, and long awaited!

Can anyone say Lunar? Shining Force? Vay? Heart of the Alien(Out of This World?)???

Very nicely done sir.

I was almost in tears reliving some of the glory days...

Thank you very much again.

<Hugs>

great work, thanks for this.

fantastic to see! hopefully Notaz dont stop release stuff for the psp. i havent tried it yet but when i read the comments it seems to be as fantastic as NJs and Exophases emulators!!!

will try it out now =)

HOLY SH*T!
    I'm so happy. Downloading now, I can't wait to try out Sonic CD

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
    That was weird, I tried Popful Mail and not only did it make the emulator crash, it made all of my other games stop working so I had to delete everything and copy the emulator back to my memory stick. So uh, don't try Popful Mail I guess. Unless I got a bad copy of it somehow.
    like i said, did you enable the "better sync" option? i know that this game doesn't even run in kega fusion without this option enabled

DCEmu Newbie

very fine emu but cant get sega cd games to work only genisis,i got sonicCD.ISO and all its mp3 at 44khz and hwne i try to load the rom its says"failed to open rom" need help plz ;; and also got the bios for it to work and not the games

looks and sounds great its a just a pain in the ass finding a bios =(

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information