Thread: i have a 360 in me house

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Default i have a 360 in me house

http://www.360hacker.net/articles/07...en-in-the-wild

It’s pretty common for kids to go trolling on game forums and make obnoxious claims such as having a go on the Xbox 360 in their own home. Well, this thread on Gamespot started that way, except the kid actually backed up his claims with these photos:

hehehe there is more.. apparently this kids dad works for microsoft as a Regulatory Compliance Manager (whatever the hell that is) and he begged that this would be removed. Or as xbox-scene.com put it

Quote Originally Posted by XBOX-SCENE.COM

Now the kid is begging to get the thread deleted (maybe he found out what an NDA is), but the cat is already out of the bag. Apparently his step dad just started working for Microsoft under the title of Regulatory Compliance Manager, and is currently hardware testing the Xbox 360. The wires coming out the top are for such testing. The hardware is apparently complete, and although there were no 360 games to test, he gave Halo 2 a spin in backwards compatibility. He is claiming the power supply is external, and is enourmous. He also raved about the user interface/dashboard and the feel of the controller (and this coming from an admitted PlayStation fan, so it must be good).

You are a damn lucky kid, but I hope you didn’t just cost your step dad his new job.

If its real then i would probably say lucky git, but it looks kinda dodgy.

Anyway he doesnt have any games, so whats the point? apart from bragging rights on any xbox forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ptr.lynch
    If its real then i would probably say lucky git, but it looks kinda dodgy.

Anyway he doesnt have any games, so whats the point? apart from bragging rights on any xbox forum.
    because, hes got the hardware... and that gives him bragging rights on any xbox forum Id be curiouse to see if any speed or rendering improvments occur with halo 2 or any other game for that matter.

Thread Information