Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: PicoDrive - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for PSP - Compatability List

Quote Originally Posted by mrgone View Post
    i played snatcher until i entered the car ( first assignment), the driving aniomation just never stops

I was playing through Snatcher last night and I never came across the bug you mentioned. I've used the car numerous times and its allways ok?

I've not changed any configuration on the emulator for the game and it plays fine for me? ...I guess its your CD backup?

DCEmu Newbie

Shin Megami Tensei (J) - works
    Record of Lodoss War (J) - works
    Detonator Orgun (J) - works
    Devastator (J) - gets stuck at the Kabushiki kaisha sega enterprises logo, don't know what the problem might be.

Tested with latest picodrive using default settings.

It would be great if Wraggster could cut and paste all megacd/segacd games thats been tested so far and paste them on the first page so we can get a proper list.

I cant use the 6 button feature with Mortal Kombat (U). When it's enabled it flies through all the cutscenes, and all buttons do nothing to access the main menu. But if I shut the 6 button option off, the game plays fine.

Please, is there any way to get this game to work with the 6 button option on????

Thank You

ALSO - Rambo III Does NOT work....

This game hangs after the helicopter chase sequence. Either you press start during it, or when you wait for the sequence to end on it's own, the game freezes Sucks since this is one of my all time favorite titles for genesis.

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by mrgone View Post
    i played snatcher until i entered the car ( first assignment), the driving aniomation just never stops
    It may also happen if you are playing without sound, because IIRC this game checks when PCM sound finishes playing, but it never does if sound is disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by infidelity View Post
    I cant use the 6 button feature with Mortal Kombat (U). When it's enabled it flies through all the cutscenes, and all buttons do nothing to access the main menu. But if I shut the 6 button option off, the game plays fine.
    Just checked it - you need to enable "accurate timing" in options.

ALSO - Rambo III Does NOT work....
    It does, just also needs "accurate timing".

Wow! Thanks for the speedy reply!!

I hate to ask, "not sure if you've been asked this yet" but is there any chance on seeing 32x come to the psp? Star Wars Arcade & Knuckles Chaotics rock!!!

Thank you for such a psp masterpiece!!! Finally, Genesis comes to life!

EDIT - Oh and NBA Jam doesnt work. I even tried enabling "accurate timing" any ideas?
    And Megaman Wily Wars (E) - the music plays slow. I tried setting the region to Europe, and accurate timing, i reset the game, and the music is still slow. I'm trying to remember if people just play rockman wily wars or something in that nature?

DCEmu Coder

I hate to ask, "not sure if you've been asked this yet" but is there any chance on seeing 32x come to the psp? Star Wars Arcade & Knuckles Chaotics rock!!!
    Probably not, at least not from me..

EDIT - Oh and NBA Jam doesnt work. I even tried enabling "accurate timing" any ideas?
    Hmm, just tried and confirmed it as a bug.

And Megaman Wily Wars (E) - the music plays slow. I tried setting the region to Europe, and accurate timing, i reset the game, and the music is still slow. I'm trying to remember if people just play rockman wily wars or something in that nature?
    There are many games which have slower music in their PAL versions.. Maybe this one too?

Megaman - Wily Wars runs at 50Mhz and is slower than the Japanese version. It´s not a bug. Try it in Gens, or Dgen for PC with PAL settings and you´ll see the same behavior. If you want play it in a fast speed just play the japanese rom... the texts are in english, the great difference is the name "RockMan" instead "MegaMan"

OFF-Topic: Notaz , did you have any plan to port your Snex9x port to PSP ? If you remember me , i´m the guy which tried port your version to S60 phones ... sadly my HD died before i finished the optimized render code...

Quote Originally Posted by Saracchini View Post
    Megaman - Wily Wars runs at 50Mhz (...)
    You mean 50hz - I'd like to see a screen that refreshes itself 50 000 times per second

Anyway, awesome emulator. Snatcher worked like a charm, with only one random error and two minimal syncing problems.

cya
    Raziel-chan

Rip your CDs with ISO Buster and convert the WAV files to MP3 using MP3 Workshop

Working (mostly with default settings plus frameskip at 2 and 6 button controller on):

Bug Blasters
    Demolition Man
    Fahrenheit
    Keio's Flying Squadron
    Loadstar
    Shining Force CD
    Star Wars Rebel Assault
    Tomcat Alley
    Wing Commander
    Android Assault
    Batman Returns
    BC RacersBlack Hole Assault
    Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
    Dragon's Lair
    Ecco 2
    Flashback
    Lords of Thunder
    Mickey Mania
    Microcosm
    Night Trap
    Popful Mail
    Road Avenger
    Snatcher
    Space Ace
    AH-3 Thunderstrike (best game in the world,. Just set it to hard, set your altitude to exactly two notches from the ground and start blasting!!!)
    Batman and Robin
    Battlecorps
    Cobra Command
    Earthworm Jim
    Ecco
    Eternal Champions (awesome game. Not sure if cinekills or other fatalities work)
    Final Fight
    Heart of the Alien
    Lunar
    Lunar 2
    Mortal Kombat
    Novastorm
    Robo Aleste
    Sewer Shark
    Silpheed
    sol Feace
    Soul Star
    Sonic CD
    Star Blade
    Vay

Not working

Corpse Killer (the game starts no problem but it doesn't seem to detect a controller. If I remember correctly the game itself was rather picky about which controller you used. I think the official 3-button controller worked best but I forget)

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Saracchini View Post
    OFF-Topic: Notaz , did you have any plan to port your Snex9x port to PSP ?
    No as it wouldn't run any better than SnesPSP_TYL.

Thread Information