Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: PicoDrive - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for PSP - Compatability List

DCEmu Newbie

After Armageddon Gaiden (J) - Works , minor bug in the games logo when it scrolls up and down but no biggie.
    Illusion City (J) - Works.
    Cosmic Fantasy Stories (J) - Works.
    Earnest Evans (J) - gets stuck at the Kabushiki kaisha sega enterprises logo, don't know what the problem might be. (Bad iso? Got the same problem with Devastator)

Vay freezes unless you turn on Accurate Sprites and turn off accurate timing and better sync

I've also noticed that the games play much slower on the PSP Slim. The original PSP runs games almost perfetly, but with the slim they aren't really playable

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mrgone View Post
    i played snatcher until i entered the car ( first assignment), the driving aniomation just never stops
    Yep same problem, even after doing what this guy said about the mp3s.

http://forums.segaxtreme.net/showthr...p?t=550&page=2

DCEmu Newbie

having problems to put the bios and to load the iso and the emualtor on the psp which my version is 1.5 any good guidelines you guys may give me please?

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by nothingtoday View Post
    I've also noticed that the games play much slower on the PSP Slim. The original PSP runs games almost perfetly, but with the slim they aren't really playable
    Well that's really strange, can't think of any reason for this. Maybe it's just different settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibb View Post
    Yep same problem, even after doing what this guy said about the mp3s.

http://forums.segaxtreme.net/showthr...p?t=550&page=2
    Make sure you have a savestate way before this scene (you might have saved when it already crashed).

DCEmu Newbie

shinobi 3 doesnīt work 100%, since you cannot access the options menu...try it guys

DCEmu Newbie

i am having trouble with sonic CD on picodrive emulator i don't know if this is the right place to put this but when i try and load sonic CD it says "no jap/usa/EUR BIOS files found read docs" I have looked and there are only three text docs with only a few words in each please if anyone can help

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by termor View Post
    i am having trouble with sonic CD on picodrive emulator i don't know if this is the right place to put this but when i try and load sonic CD it says "no jap/usa/EUR BIOS files found read docs" I have looked and there are only three text docs with only a few words in each please if anyone can help
    Dunno where are you looking, but this is the part you need:

To play any game, you need BIOS files. These files must be copied to the same
    directory as mentioned PicoDrive files [EBOOT, readme.txt, skin]. Files can be named as follows:

US: us_scd1_9210.bin us_scd2_9306.bin SegaCDBIOS9303.bin
    EU: eu_mcd1_9210.bin eu_mcd2_9303.bin eu_mcd2_9306.bin
    JP: jp_mcd1_9112.bin jp_mcd1_9111.bin
    these files can also be zipped.

Didn't know where to stick this question... How do I use the old srm saves from dgen or pspgenesis? or isn't it possible?
    Been searching for a save converter for gs0 save converter also but to no avail, I had one yrs ago I remember. Pico uses mds files.

I verified an issue with Shinobi 3, you canīt enter in the options menu. The screen goes black and stays here. I tested the PAL version.
    Another issues found are the incorrect render of the horizon in After Burner 2 (it remember the square objects in Space Harrier for Master System...) and the desyncronized music and incorrect render of the intro scenes of Arcus Odissey....

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information