Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: PicoDrive - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for PSP - Compatability List

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by somemadcaaant View Post
    Didn't know where to stick this question... How do I use the old srm saves from dgen or pspgenesis? or isn't it possible?
    PD uses the same .srm format as Gens and Fusion for PC (files are in srm/ directory), not sure what dgen and pspgenesis uses.
    mds is custom, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracchini View Post
    I verified an issue with Shinobi 3, you canīt enter in the options menu. The screen goes black and stays here. I tested the PAL version. Another issues found are the incorrect render of the horizon in After Burner 2 (it remember the square objects in Space Harrier for Master System...) and the desyncronized music and incorrect render of the intro scenes of Arcus Odissey....
    Like I mentioned in release post, some games may need config adjustments. Just enable "accurate timing" and accurate renderer.

DCEmu Newbie

Thank you soooo much for this emu/port
    I just got a slim and was really sad not to be able to play megadrive... (I was also jealous of the gp2x of a friend because he could play snatcher and sonic cd on a handheld system )

do you think you could add tv out support before "leaving" for your other project ? (2player wifi adhoc mode like DGEN had would be really neat too, but I guess it would require a lot of work ^^'')

anyway thanks a lot again

(now we just new somebody to work on pc engine compatibility and make a cps3 emu and the psp would be the gratest )

[QUOTE=notaz;]Well that's really strange, can't think of any reason for this. Maybe it's just different settings?

I tested it a little more over the weekend. The problem only seems to affect a few games and it's because of the kxploit, which seems to make the games run faster. The only ones I can think of right are AH 3 THunderstrike and Eternal Champions. They are playable but AH 3 is really slow. Eternal Champions is a little slow.

I haven't tried the update yet, though.

lunar 2 works perfectly but freezes after you meet lucia for the first time in the spire.

popful mail- freezes at sega logo.

record of lodoss war- opening cinema works then freezes at start screen

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by _Shin_ View Post
    do you think you could add tv out support before "leaving" for your other project ? (2player wifi adhoc mode like DGEN had would be really neat too, but I guess it would require a lot of work ^^'')
    Wifi may need a lot of work and needs another PSP to be able to do it properly. TV-out is easier, but needs a slim (I've only got one phat).

Quote Originally Posted by eternityoffate View Post
    lunar 2 works perfectly but freezes after you meet lucia for the first time in the spire.

popful mail- freezes at sega logo.

record of lodoss war- opening cinema works then freezes at start screen
    Popful Mail can be fixed by tweaking settings, I think Lunar 2 too. Not sure about the other game.

DCEmu Newbie

Dark Wizard (U) for Sega/Mega CD hangs when in game & selecting any option from the in-game menu (Prty, Item, etc). I do hope a fix is rlsd as this is the best Sega CD game ever.

Thank you Notaz. Thx to you, gpSP, SnesTYL & of course, the great DaX, the PSP has easily become the best video game investment of all time.

DCEmu Newbie

for making mortal kombat run faster
    just after you start a match just turn off better sync

and the game will play trough with no problem

DCEmu Newbie

Sega CD
    NHL 94 - black screen after sonic logo.
    Sensible Soccer - black screen after sonic logo.

Anyone had any luck with these ? Is it just my setup ?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by brianon View Post
    Sega CD
    NHL 94 - black screen after sonic logo.
    Sensible Soccer - black screen after sonic logo.

Anyone had any luck with these ? Is it just my setup ?
    Ok. I take that back (at least for NHL 94).

If you enable "better sync" then it boots fine...if a little to slow to be playable.

Sol-Feace -> Doesn't Run. Doesn't pass the Sonic BIOS screen. (I tested it without using MP3 files.)
    Sol-Feace Runs Perfect. It does pass the bios screen.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information