Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDIOGPS
    and for me is good to have on menu the trail recording so don't modify accidentaly (and then without shortcut).
    As made by ZZ, would be useful to have shortcuts for find types of poi files and other actions not critical in case of error.
    I don't understand what you mean.

Personally I prefer the current battery indicator.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDIOGPS View Post
    Nieko: today i have tested the version 0.5.20 with your modify and for me is good to have on menu the trail recording so don't modify accidentaly (and then without shortcut).
    As made by ZZ, would be useful to have shortcuts for find types of poi files and other actions not critical in case of error.
    Indication of battery charge percentage (as ZZ), would be useful too.

Good work.

Regards
    Nieko: i only say that for some operation like trail recording, change of map, marker set, is better have only a item on menu or complicated short cuts to avoid not needed action.
    This because (i.e.) when i walk in a city and in the meaning that i watch a building i involuntarily push "marker off" and my trail goes off .......

For me is useful to have the charge percentage because when i am outdoor i use the batteries until
    the end, but without going off psp.

DCEmu Pro

Your problem is that you press cross (marker off) and thus you can't see the trace anymore?

This is intended functionality, if you don't want the marker anymore, you can't see the trace anymore either. Do keep in mind recording doesn't stop then, you have to disable this explicitly in the menu. As long as you see "REC: ON" in the upper left and as long as you're moving, it's recording.

Of course you can still load the trace file through POI Lookup when you're done recording.

Nieko, how can i load a default poi file?

DCEmu Pro

fak3: you simply have to name it "_DEFAULT". Placing it in /PSP/COMMON will load it for all maps, placing it in a map folder only for that map.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    Your problem is that you press cross (marker off) and thus you can't see the trace anymore?

This is intended (......... .....)the upper left and as long as you're moving, it's recording.

Of course you can still load the trace file through POI Lookup when you're done recording.
    Yes, this i know, and i sow that is important to have only in menu critical operation.

Another thing: you prefer charge battery displayed as now without percentage, but if is possible to increase the number of bars, for me is useful to enhance the reading precision.

Regards

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fak3 View Post
    Nieko, how can i load a default poi file?
    Hallo!, how are you? Do you know that if you have files.ov2 of a famous mark of gps made in holland, you can use it in map this! with a conversion made with GMDL? (very useful)

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    fak3: you simply have to name it "_DEFAULT". Placing it in /PSP/COMMON will load it for all maps, placing it in a map folder only for that map.
    ok works, sorry for the stupid question

DCEmu Pro

Yes, this i know, and i sow that is important to have only in menu critical operation.
    I do not find it a critical operation. Recording itself is. You can always get the initial trace back by loading the POI file.

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDIOGPS
    Another thing: you prefer charge battery displayed as now without percentage, but if is possible to increase the number of bars, for me is useful to enhance the reading precision.
    In principle, it could, but because the picture is so small, it won't help much.

If you really want to have this functionality implemented, you will have to do it yourself.

DCEmu Pro

Hallo!, how are you? Do you know that if you have files.ov2 of a famous mark of gps made in holland, you can use it in map this! with a conversion made with GMDL? (very useful)
    If you search for "ov2 convert" or something similar on Google, you'll be able to find a few programs that can dump the OV2 data into a readable format. You'll need to work a bit with the data that you get then. In MapThis POI files, it's important to first have latitude, then longitude. I believe in the dump of OV2 data it's the other way around.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information